Hustle : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

1. SusanL.
    Mar 1, 2008
    Fun capers, fun cons. Watch for the shows with Adrian Lester. The 4th season does miss him.
  2. AliceM.
    Jan 2, 2008
    Hope Hustle is returning!
  3. RicardoP.
    Nov 7, 2007
    The show is still great, but Adrian Lester had a real mysterious facet that is now missing. Hope he comes back.
  4. MarkT.
    May 27, 2007
    Great show, bring back Adrian Lester
  5. VickH
    Mar 16, 2007
    Awesome Show!!! Great actors, great story, and super smart! What more could you want?!?!
  6. RicardoP
    Mar 14, 2007
    I too stumbled upon the show while surfing. The cartoonish but thought-provoking opening, along with the catchy theme music hooked me in a second. I haven't been sorry yet. For all of the good reasons stated by others who gave it a 10, publicity might kill it. It's not your average mindless junk. A smaller audience makes me feel better.
  7. MichaelH
    Dec 21, 2006
    Gotta have this show it is our favorite here in Louisiana. Awesome!
  8. paulob
    Oct 20, 2006
    The best show on tv. Wish it were on twice a week. Can't wait for the movie! It's that good. The cast of characters are all of you college roomates grownup, plus a professor.
  9. CDLangley
    Sep 16, 2006
    Found it by accident. Fell in love within five minutes! Can't get enough of the humor, acting, plot, and just great fun of this show. Reminds me of the days when tv really was entertainment!
  10. KevinG
    Jun 30, 2006
    This show is just flat-out fun. Next to "24" it's my favorite program.
  11. LoriM
    Jun 21, 2006
    Hustle has humor, class and interesting story lines. It's so nice to watch a show that keeps you riveted and doesn't need the gore of current cop shows and CSI - type shows to do it.
  12. AllieM
    Jun 21, 2006
    This is one of the best shows on television. It is interesting, intelligent and suspenceful. The writing is superb and the actors all give premier performances on every episode. It needs to be publicized better so that people don't have to stumble across it by accident as I did.
  13. BrianS
    May 6, 2006
    Great series. Fast paced and fun. Figures the BBC creates this - American networks havent a clu about creating quality like this.
  14. bobs
    Mar 25, 2006
    I love this smart and funny show!
  15. marthac
    Mar 25, 2006
    love it tape each episode so that I can replay to see why I missed clues look forward to each new show haven't enjoyed tv this much in a long time
  16. GreggJ
    Mar 12, 2006
    Like it a whole lot. It's wonderfully shot and superbly acted.
  17. DwightS
    Feb 27, 2006
    This is the best written show I have seen in years. You see the set up of the con but you don't see everything till the end . Great Show!
  18. sue
    Feb 13, 2006
    Excellent show, but you have to pay attention. Very smartly written, well acted, and has lots of surprising twists that you don't usually see coming.
  19. DougM
    Jan 17, 2006
    I only saw the first episode. It started out good, slowed down in the middle, but had a great ending!
  20. CassidyV
    Jan 16, 2006
    This show is incredible to watch, it's nice to see something new on TV in the US, not more Cop shows. It's just fun to watch
  21. DrK
    Jan 16, 2006
    I've sen every episode from Season 1 & 2, and thouroughly enjoyed every minute. Just likes watching Oceans 11 - only better.
  22. hedgiew
    Jan 15, 2006
    one of my favorite shows ever! Clever, stylish, fast paced,witty, pure escapist fun!
  23. Poldo
    Jan 13, 2006
    I've seen the first season on tv one or two years ago and it completely catched me. All I'm looking forward to is the DVD release in italian!!

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Alynda Wheat
    Hustle... does have style. [13 Jan 2006, p.72]
  2. This is good fun -- not necessarily substantial, but fun nonetheless.
  3. It's an entertaining hour sure to appeal to fans of A&E's equally fast-paced British import "MI-5."