• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 1, 2006
9.2

1. TG
    Feb 5, 2006
    HELP...Does anyone remember on the last episode on 2/3/06, how long the girl was sentenced for? Was it 17 to life? Thanks....
  2. JaimeH
    Jan 20, 2006
    I think the show is very watchable. Jason O'Mara is amazing. Why has he not been in more things? I think the show draws the watcher in and has you rooting for the underdog.
  3. fmackellar
    Jan 2, 2006
    I think there is great potential here and hope the show gets the time and attention to realize that potential.
  4. JohnC
    Apr 10, 2006
    Refreshing after so many crime stories.
  5. DonnaS
    Apr 12, 2006
    There are so few quality Tv shows but this one ranks at the top. All of the actors are superb.
  6. KimberlyM
    May 23, 2006
    I love this show and hope they bring it back. I think the episodes were always interesting and the cast members are great. For those of us who have to stay home on Friday nights to take care of a family, it was a good hour break and to me a can't miss show.
  7. Carole
    May 4, 2006
    My family and I really like In Justice. We like the characters (especially Conti) and the stories. Please tell me it is not being taken off the air. It is one reason we look forward to t.v. on Friday night.
  8. JoS
    Jun 12, 2006
    Love it! When is it coming back?
  9. meganp
    Jun 9, 2006
    This was my favorite i really want it back!!!!!!!!!
  10. DerekZ
    Jul 23, 2006
    This is a great show. I work this night but i record it on my dvr and i'm looking forward to a dvd set. one of the few shows i watch on t.v.
  11. PattiH
    Sep 14, 2006
    I love, love, love this show and my husband and I taped it every Friday night since we had another show we love to watch at the same time and would watch both every Friday night. I hope the show comes back...and soon! The fall lineup of shows does not look promissing!
  12. FrannieD
    Mar 10, 2007
    I really miss this show; I thought it was fantastic. Does anyone remember the episode where an incarcerated woman is set free and she leaves the prison to the song "Hit the Ground Running". I would like to know the real name/singer of that song; it was so moving! Thanks for the help!
  13. Marcelo
    Mar 3, 2007
    The best! bring it back!!!!!!!!!!
  14. FrancesM
    Jan 10, 2006
    This is the first show I have been excited about in a long time!! Why is it on Friday nights????
  15. MarcD.
    Jan 1, 2006
    I'm a little surprised they kicked off the series with that storyline. You need to lay that big 'ol hook out there so people will keep watching. Something quirky or unusual about the lead character's life? A particularly compelling way that the group goes about investigating? This show didn't have it. But because Klye Mc is the star, I'll give it another week.
  16. PatriciaV
    Jan 22, 2006
    I love the show. it is not your average crime show. Finally something worth watching on Friday night.
  17. KevinA
    Jan 28, 2006
    Great show. Great Cast, interesting stories. Nice change of pace freeing the innocent.
  18. TobiasG
    Jan 3, 2006
    Surprisingly good for "just" another court show. Interesting casting. Looks fresh! Look forward to it.
  19. killaham
    Jan 4, 2006
    In Justice is a show that will show how many mistakes the government make. TOO MUCH!!
  20. PeggyD
    Jan 4, 2006
    The worst attempt at crime/social import drama to date, and I was prepared to embrace the show with all the advanced hype. Oh well...
  21. Lauren
    Oct 6, 2006
    I really loved this show. It helped me realize what i want to be when I grow up! I hope more people start to watch it. I have sharing with them how it is such an awesome show but they have to much to do on friday nights. I hope it comes back!!!!
  22. AnneG
    Oct 8, 2006
    This was my favorite show! What happened? Some of the garba'ge abc shows and they had to cancel this one? Grrr! Honestly... I think NBC should have picked this one up. They could really use it ; )
  23. cindio
    Jan 8, 2006
    Maclaughlan tries too hard to be the next Denny Crane (William Shatner; Boston Legal). The show is easy to folloe and tolerable if you are home channel surfing on Friday night.
  24. GenaG
    Mar 29, 2006
    Excellent show!! It allways gives me something to ponder. I hope the show continues to shed light on the flaws in the criminal justice system.
  25. CaraH
    Apr 14, 2006
    I Love this show and I hope that ABC doesn't cancel it like they have so many good shows lately. InJustice is one of only 3 shows I watch on ABC now.
  26. TonyaG
    Apr 20, 2006
    This show has a cast that is funny, smart, and most of all really sink their teeth into the case/person they are trying to get justice for. They have a way of making me feel it too.
  27. selmab
    Apr 5, 2006
    When I'm away I DVR this show, I have to see it and I just love it. It seems all the good shows which CRITICS seem to rate low are not viewers point of view which is what matters. I would also like to know who say the song with words "Hit The Ground Baby" which was sung as she was being released from prison. Not sure of the episode but it was when the appraiser was jailed and framed When I'm away I DVR this show, I have to see it and I just love it. It seems all the good shows which CRITICS seem to rate low are not viewers point of view which is what matters. I would also like to know who say the song with words "Hit The Ground Baby" which was sung as she was being released from prison. Not sure of the episode but it was when the appraiser was jailed and framed for stealing from her clients. I need to know that song, I still have the show on my DVR just for that song. Expand
  28. CatherineM
    Apr 6, 2006
    new favourite show. LOVE it.
  29. Margie
    Apr 7, 2006
    I hope it's not canceled, I missed it tonight. Next to Grey's Anatomy and Commander in Chief, this is my next favorite tv drama.
  30. Pam
    May 1, 2006
    I love this show!! Finally a show that has a happy ending for once! Plus the guys are pretty easy on the eyes!!
  31. kristinc
    May 7, 2006
    love it!!
  32. JanetK
    May 7, 2006
    I really enjoy this show and hope that ABC renews it. Compared to the other shows on at the same time this is by far the best!
  33. MaureenA
    May 8, 2006
    Best show - where is it?? Bring it back!
  34. JoanneW
    May 8, 2006
    I'm hoping they haven't canceled the show.
  35. JenniferB
    Jun 2, 2006
    I absolutely love this show! It is the best new show this season!
  36. KarenN
    Jun 7, 2006
    Loved this show! Is it coming back?
  37. KatherineV
    Jul 20, 2006
    I loveeee this show, one friday night when I turn on my tv is was gone!! I told all my friends and family to watch it... I was so faithful to the show and when it got taken off the air I was really sad... Please bring it back for the fall season... so my family and friends will have a chance to watch it too and see how great of a show it was for themselves!!! it was the best show on I loveeee this show, one friday night when I turn on my tv is was gone!! I told all my friends and family to watch it... I was so faithful to the show and when it got taken off the air I was really sad... Please bring it back for the fall season... so my family and friends will have a chance to watch it too and see how great of a show it was for themselves!!! it was the best show on Friday night!! everything else was boring... I don't understand why the critic always give shows that people like to watch bad ratings.... it's not like they actually sit there every friday night and watch it them self! they probably just saw one or two shows and base their opinion on that! and you just can't do that!!! not with a great show like this! Expand
  38. Alison
    Aug 31, 2006
    Best show, bring it back please!!!
  39. alicej
    Aug 31, 2006
    Please keep this show on the air!
  40. RichardM
    Aug 30, 2006
    This was one of the best (and most powerful) shows in the last few years. My wife and I watched if faithfully every Friday night and couldn't believe that it was cancelled! We are hoping that the network will bring it back in the fall!
  41. jaimea
    Sep 10, 2006
    My husband and I loved this show what happend?
  42. WCDMitchell
    Sep 20, 2006
    I am not an Friday night TV watcher; plus my 4 year old dictates what we watch, however, I looked forward to her bed time so that my husband and I could watch this show. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Don't change a thing other than putting it back on the air.
  43. roxanneb
    Sep 5, 2006
    this was a great show. what happened???
  44. NancyS
    Feb 6, 2007
    I love this show, do the critics really watch??
  45. MLBell
    Mar 10, 2007
    Please bring this show back it was a refreshing change
  46. SM
    Sep 23, 2007
    We loved this show and it is hard to get GREAT ratings on a new showing airing on the worse night, Friday. I bet if it was on in a better time slot the ratings would have been what the network desired. Obviously, there are a lot of people who did watch it just look at how many of us have searched out this site. BRING IT BACK!
  47. BobS
    Jan 1, 2006
    Bad, biased, overwrought, overdone, unbelievable & unbalanced.
  48. MarissaL
    Jan 12, 2006
    I love this show, I read Actual Innocence and have studied the Innocence Project and this follows the stories very well. Good job, very entertaining.
  49. DanB
    Oct 21, 2006
    Great show...maybe it was expensive or someone on it might have been blackballed by someone in control.
  50. DawnV
    Jan 20, 2006
    This is a great show. I was a huge fan of The Agency and am thrilled to see Jason O'Mara on weekly again. This show has it all, great stories. It kind of reminds me of Law and Order in the way the show is set up but with a twist, getting the innocent out of jail. Finally something worth watching on Friday nights.
  51. LisaD
    Jan 20, 2006
    This is my favorite new show! As an activist that has worked for years on the case of Mumia Abu-Jamal and other innocent people on death row and/or locked in America's prison system, these stories ring very true. The show brings to light the many ways that any citizen can find himself wrongfully accused. It is a very important and brave show as the average American citizen has no This is my favorite new show! As an activist that has worked for years on the case of Mumia Abu-Jamal and other innocent people on death row and/or locked in America's prison system, these stories ring very true. The show brings to light the many ways that any citizen can find himself wrongfully accused. It is a very important and brave show as the average American citizen has no idea how easily he could end up in one of these scenarios. Bravo to the producers and ABC for making a show that actually says something! Expand
  52. ToneyD
    Oct 2, 2006
    This was one of the BEST shows on tv. The critics apparently know NOTHING. Why in the WORLD did the network take this show off? There are obviously MANY fans for it. It's a shame to the network that they removed this show. As with some of the other reviewers, I anticipated Friday nights because of this show. Now, Fridays are boring.
    Jan 22, 2006
    I love this show. The episode this weekend was very touching, Conti's need to make right his mistake from the past. The scenes with his ex-wife. I love Rebecca Pidgeon and hope she'll become a regular. Swain in the jail was just hysterical. A great mix of all emotions while watching. I can't wait until Friday night.
  54. Phyllis
    Jan 22, 2006
    A perfectly wonderful new series on ABC. Jason O'Mara shines as Charles Conti, and the chemistry between Mr. O'Mara and the other actors is truly remarkable. Five stars to the creators and keep up the good work!
  55. KatyR
    Oct 23, 2006
    One of the bst shows ever. Very moving and realistic.
  56. AliceN
    Jan 25, 2006
    A very well done show with a great cast, this show has allot of potential and if given a chance it could go very far.
  57. DawnA
    Jan 5, 2006
    I absolututely loved this show. It has everything, it's a great mix of a procedural drama, character drama, courtroom drama and police drama. The cast is very talented and work well together. Defintiley a must see.
  58. KathleenE
    Jan 5, 2006
    I do not watch much TV but I was impressed with this program.
  59. JohnS
    Jan 7, 2006
    Really dredafu;. Full of every cliche. Evil cops, corrupt prosecutors, gorgeous interns and all the criminals are innocent. Doesn't even make sence. One client is doing 15 to life and would be eligible for parole bit for some reason is in 23-hour lockdown
  60. JasonJ
    Feb 21, 2006
    Awesome show. It seems to just get better each week. I have no idea what the critics were talking about. In Justice is the best new show this season.
  61. NickiG
    Feb 27, 2006
    I absolutely love this show. The cast is great and work together very well. I'm really hoping to see more of Conti's ex-wife Charlotte and hope they will put them together. Love the stories and certainly hope ABC will renew it and find a better place for it next season.
  62. DanielleH
    Mar 20, 2006
    Definitely a 10. This show deserves tens all the way across the board!!! It's so different than all the other crime shows. It provides a twisting, intense plot, but always ends with you laughing at the ingenuity of it all. I personally am voting for Jon and Brianna to get together. Also Sonya and Conti. These couples are absolutely perfect. This show is amazing, keep up the fantastic work.
  63. CherylE
    Mar 21, 2006
    Love the show
  64. lizt
    Mar 29, 2006
    please tell me who sang "You are my sunshine" on the March 24 show. I NEED that album!!
  65. CarlyG
    Mar 4, 2006
    I love this show! Interesting plot & if it's at all unrealistic...it's TV...it's supposed to be entertaining!
  66. RuthH
    Apr 1, 2006
    I am an attorney and this is the best and most accurate TV show ever on the criminal justice system. It's really entertaining, but it should also be shown in social studies and civics classes to school children across America. This is the only show I watch in prime time and I've watched every episode.
  67. AmeliaS
    Apr 14, 2006
    I LOVE this show! I look forward to watching it every week! I love the acting, the content, the drama! It's absolutely fabulous!
  68. ClaudiaM
    Apr 15, 2006
    I thought this was a really different concept for a "lawyer" show. I am greatly sadden by hearing that ABC has canceled this show before you even gave it a chance and without warning to the viewers. I am really getting tired of this. It was the only show I watched on Friday nights. Thanks for nothing again ABC.
  69. IrisL
    Apr 16, 2006
    I'm lovin the show. I think it's a great ensemble cast and that they blend well. My fear is that the show has been cancelled. Primetime has taken over it's slot and the show has no line up dates on ABC.com. Anyone know what's going on with it?
  70. LynnG
    Apr 20, 2006
    One of the best nes shows to come along in many seasons. I'll be so disappointed if it is cancelled.
  71. Lucy
    Apr 21, 2006
    This show is awesome! Jason O'Mara is gorgeous and Kyle MacLachlan's humor adds a lot to the show!!!
  72. Lisa
    Apr 20, 2006
    This is the best show ever! It really brings up compelling and controversial issues about justice and the government. Injustice is emotional, actionpacked, smart, dramatic, and definitely makes me aware of the world and human rights and suffering and justice!
  73. AnitaA
    Apr 24, 2006
    I love it! It is very interesting and the language is not filthy like some of the other shows. Please bring it back.
  74. DannellM
    Apr 7, 2006
    This is the best crime show ive seen in forever. it takes a new and interesting angle. and all the actors do a terrific job. i hope it stays on the air. i specifically dont go out until 10:00 so i dont miss it.!!
  75. JenniferK
    Apr 9, 2006
    I love the show!!
  76. SherryAnnB
    May 12, 2006
    Love that it is not always that they win. Sometimes the client does not get the result that should be given to them. That is why it is called injustice.
  77. KellyM
    May 15, 2006
    My daughter and I love this show. We hope it hasn't been canceled!
  78. VictoriaB
    May 15, 2006
    Best new show during the 2005-2006 tv schedule. I'm hoping ABC will pick it up again for the fall but I don't know what the chances are. I guess it will all come down to ratings and I honestly don't know what the ratings were.
  79. FJCorbin
    May 17, 2006
    Bright, well-scripted and acted, and important.
  80. Heather
    May 17, 2006
    I like this program very much and hope it returns to the ABC or another network's line-up. Its overall storyline is unusual and important, as reflected in today's headlines; and the plot of almost every episode has been complex and captivating -- few slam dunks endings here. On top of all this, what has sealed my interest in In Justice is the excellent cast. They have created I like this program very much and hope it returns to the ABC or another network's line-up. Its overall storyline is unusual and important, as reflected in today's headlines; and the plot of almost every episode has been complex and captivating -- few slam dunks endings here. On top of all this, what has sealed my interest in In Justice is the excellent cast. They have created very different and intriguing people. My favorite is Kyle MacLachlan's character, whom he effectively makes both shallow and deeply caring, and capable of producing the desired results -- and more. In sum, this is a very satisfying show. Expand
  81. LynneH
    May 19, 2006
    My husband and I love the show. When is it coming back on? The only show I didn't like was when the special needs man died and he was innocent.
  82. JoshuaB
    May 25, 2006
    Love this show, Tell me it will be back
  83. FlorV
    May 28, 2006
    I loved the show and I want it back NOW!!!!! Who is claming that what they are showing now on its slot is better than Injustice? >:-| WHAT IS SHOWING IN THAT TIME SLOT NOW???? Ever since it was taken off the air I have not watched channel 13 on Friday nights.
  84. kristinc
    May 6, 2006
    love it!!
  85. GregJ
    May 8, 2006
    I love this show also. It is refreshing to see people in a series trying to do something positive by trying to right the wrongs that can happen. I love the variation of characters and how they work together to get things done in the legal arena. I like also that each character has their strengths and weaknesses and that sometimes they balance each other out to get the objective done. I I love this show also. It is refreshing to see people in a series trying to do something positive by trying to right the wrongs that can happen. I love the variation of characters and how they work together to get things done in the legal arena. I like also that each character has their strengths and weaknesses and that sometimes they balance each other out to get the objective done. I also like that the results are sometimes not clear cut but also sometimes the "good guys" win. I hope ABC keeps this series on and I hope that there will be reruns too so I can watch the ones I like again. Lets keep this series on regardless of the critics. We have all seen critics make mistakes in their "professional" opinions. Lets not have this cause a good series to be dropped from prime time.Thanks! Expand
  86. JimS
    Jun 19, 2006
    Ok abc. First, Blind Justice, loved it. Then In Justice, loved it. I don't know what channel its on, but there is a new show called Justice? No need to watch it, as it will be cancelled like the rest.
  87. TinaB
    Jun 21, 2006
    I love this show. It is the only show my husband and I watch together. Bring it back please!
  88. jamesb
    Jun 22, 2006
    great show! sorry it was taken off so soon. It would be nice if it came back
  89. KellyD
    Jul 18, 2006
    Love this show!!!
  90. BridgetB
    Sep 13, 2006
    My husband and I loved the show. I was so disappointed it is no longer on and would love ABC to bring it back. Or maybe a different network would pick it up. I am teaching a law class for high school students and I thought it would be an excellent show to illustrate some important points we cover in class.
  91. TerriaA
    Sep 5, 2006
    My husband and I enjoy this program! Would love to see it continue for us and other fans to view!
  92. MelanieK
    Jan 5, 2007
    I rarely watch tv due to work schedule..this was one of the VERY few shows I took the time to watch!!!
  93. D.A.
    Mar 18, 2007
    It was the best show to me all season long. It was up there with House and Prison Break. The ratings weren't as high because we have things like DVR but believe me, the show was watched by many more people than fox thinks
  94. JoS
    Jan 22, 2008
    Love it! When is it coming back?
  95. DonnaC
    Nov 14, 2006
    My entire family loved Injustice and miss it very much. Very good casting.
  96. PhillipL
    Jan 22, 2006
    hackneyed and tough to watch without cringing.. love the interns though
  97. christine
    Jan 26, 2006
    I'd like to see this show get a chance to stick around. I like it a lot, but think it could be even better!
  98. sueR
    Jan 27, 2006
    makes a pleaseant change from the usual crime type programme, love the cast, hope it goes a long way
  99. MarkA
    Feb 24, 2006
    I have really enjoyed the show so far. As an attorney, I have seen outrageous injustice. It goes on regularly, and it involves both prosecution and conviction of the innocent and a failure to prosecute or dismissal of charges leading to freedom for the guilty. Hopefully, this show will wake some people up to what is happening in our "justice" system and bring about needed reforms, such I have really enjoyed the show so far. As an attorney, I have seen outrageous injustice. It goes on regularly, and it involves both prosecution and conviction of the innocent and a failure to prosecute or dismissal of charges leading to freedom for the guilty. Hopefully, this show will wake some people up to what is happening in our "justice" system and bring about needed reforms, such as, the right to a trial by jury as envisioned by our Founders, open public access to complaints about judges and prosecutors, and access to a grand jury to hear those complaints rather than a group of judges and attorneys. Expand
  100. BleedingHeart
    Mar 19, 2006
    Cheesy, biased and contrived.

The regular characters are generic, and the plots are filled with holes. But as a mindless TV distraction bent on reminding us that the justice system is not perfect, ''In Justice" will do.
    The writers and directors do a sometimes routine, sometimes solid job of making something as atypical as an imprisoned innocent seem believable in the world of fictional network television.
    Though reminiscent of other TV fare, though standard in dialogue, plotting and performances, "In Justice" does boast a touch of originality by examining not only investigators, victims and criminals, but innocent bystanders ensnared in the crime web as well.