In Justice : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jan 1, 2006
8.8

1. MaryD
    Mar 24, 2006
    Always a thought invoking hour. I love In Justice.
  2. KellyD
    Apr 12, 2006
    Love this show!!!
  3. mary
    Apr 14, 2006
    Great, great show!! Wonderful characters. I hope it's not cancelled. One of the best shows on TV.
  4. CherylE
    Apr 22, 2006
    Love the show
  5. CherylR
    Apr 24, 2006
    I don't understand why ABC didn't give IN JUSTICE as much hype as LOST - I'm sure it would have done better in the ratings if more people would have known about it! This show is well written - it draws you in and keeps you on the edge of the Lazy Boy till the very end - I hope ABC will renew it for another season - and give it lots of hype!
  6. MichelleJ
    Apr 25, 2006
    I love this show. The characters have such personality which make the show. When a show makes you think it's real and makes you feel all kinds of feelings, the show is great and the actors are superb at doing their job(s). I really do hope this show stays on ABC. Please keep it on!
  7. barbaraw
    Apr 28, 2006
    this is a great show....
  8. RondaO
    May 12, 2006
    I SO hope that this has not been canceled. It's the best thing to watch in it's time slot on Friday nights, for those of us who don't have 'date night'!
  9. CynthiaB
    May 12, 2006
    I love this show and looked forward to watching it every Friday night. I hope that it comes back for a second season.
  10. JameeH
    May 12, 2006
    Awesome show! I hope ABC keeps it going!
  11. TraceyC
    May 14, 2006
    I liked the show - sure. it's been done before - but it's a good reminder that innocent people go to jail as well... I miss it and hope they bring it back.
  12. krisr
    May 16, 2006
    best show on tv..love it..bring it back now
  13. drussell
    May 21, 2006
    the show is a lot better than Conviction on NBC. I really do hope it won't get cancelled!
  14. KellyA
    May 22, 2006
    I loved the show. I looked forward to watching it every week. I hope that it comes back!
  15. suef
    May 22, 2006
    Loved this show. this show was the one reason I enjoyed watching tv on friday nights again. My son, who is 17, watched it with me one Friday night, and even he said he was a really good show.Please bring it back! I don't have anything to watch on friday nights.
  16. NicoleM
    May 25, 2006
    This was the best show on Friday night. I have been waiting for it to come back. Every week I hope that it will be on, so please bring it back!
  17. KellyD
    Jun 26, 2006
    Love this show!!!
  18. AmyM
    Jun 27, 2006
    I do not understand why shows with good moral thoughts and actions do so horrible on television. This show IS awesome and I am really upset it will not be coming back. I had told my friends and family to start watching it, but it was gone before they had the chance......
  19. SueT
    Jun 27, 2006
    I love this show!!!! Please bring it back in the fall!!!!
  20. AmandaM
    Aug 28, 2006
    I hate that they took this show off the air it was the BEST!!!!!! show ever that was on the air. Yet they keep shows like Desperate Housewives that hast to be the worst show ever and Law and Order which even though it is an attorneys show but doesn't have the kind of action and put you on the edge of your seat kind of deal like In Justice had. This is the show that made me want to I hate that they took this show off the air it was the BEST!!!!!! show ever that was on the air. Yet they keep shows like Desperate Housewives that hast to be the worst show ever and Law and Order which even though it is an attorneys show but doesn't have the kind of action and put you on the edge of your seat kind of deal like In Justice had. This is the show that made me want to stay home and not go to partys on Friday nights and for the to cancel such an excellent show with #1 in the making sort of show is just so horrible to the people of America. I can honestly say that for me and all the fans of this wonderful show please bring it back it's just an excellent television show with great morals! Expand
  21. Bobbi
    Jan 22, 2007
    This show is incrediable!!

The regular characters are generic, and the plots are filled with holes. But as a mindless TV distraction bent on reminding us that the justice system is not perfect, ''In Justice" will do.
    The writers and directors do a sometimes routine, sometimes solid job of making something as atypical as an imprisoned innocent seem believable in the world of fictional network television.
    Though reminiscent of other TV fare, though standard in dialogue, plotting and performances, "In Justice" does boast a touch of originality by examining not only investigators, victims and criminals, but innocent bystanders ensnared in the crime web as well.