tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Sep 1, 2010
    Inspector Gadget was and still is one of my favorite cartoons from the 80s.
    There has been a lot of remakes and follow ups including movies (the movies sucked by the way).
    Nothing comes close to the original series from, i beleive 1983.
  2. Oct 9, 2010
    Grew up with this from 1989 onwards. Was a great show. Was the only program i watched as a kid that always ended with a safety notice at the end. I loved it right up until the point they introduced the most loathed animated character in history "Corporal Capeman". If he wasnt introduced i feel i would have kept watching and not felt like killing every pimpled superhero wannabe i see. TheGrew up with this from 1989 onwards. Was a great show. Was the only program i watched as a kid that always ended with a safety notice at the end. I loved it right up until the point they introduced the most loathed animated character in history "Corporal Capeman". If he wasnt introduced i feel i would have kept watching and not felt like killing every pimpled superhero wannabe i see. The only other character that comes close to the annoying level of capeman is crazy frog.

The stories were always varied and always came up with new and funny ways for the lead character to get into and out of trouble. Since it was only a cartoon i wouldn;t have expected any character development or any intricate plot so no need to comment on that.

While the series has spawned many spinoffs and films nothing has ever come close to the original humor, style and voice acting off the main series that will always hold a place in my heart along with Knighmare, ReBoot, The Crystal Maze, Terror Towers, The Demon Headmaster and Ducktales

Overall an excellent show that i would gladly introduce to my kids when they grow old enough.

There are no critic reviews yet.