• Network: FX , FXX
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 4, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
8.1

1. Jun 7, 2014
    I really really really hate to say this because I've watched every single episode of this show and I loved it so much, but this show has definitely lost its flare as it progressed and by far this is the worst season. The jokes are too overdone and too forced and the storylines are contrived. This is definitely the show's lowest point.
  2. Nov 2, 2013
    Aside from 1 episode (Mac Day), I didn't really care for season nine. It was a bit too predictable and that sort of ruined the fun for me. Sort of weird for a show that I once absolutely loved go from great to sort of mediocre at best.
  3. Oct 13, 2013
    As much as I love this show, this season has been noticeably weaker compared to all the previous ones. Out of the six episodes to air so far, only the third episode "The Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award" was the only good episode. Here's to hoping for a strong finish!

1. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Sep 4, 2013
    Sunny is now in its ninth season, but is not showing its age.
  2. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Sep 4, 2013
    Sunny gets its ninth season off to a strong start with a typically perverse episode.
  3. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Sep 3, 2013
    Sunny is Punch and Judy for our time: invigoratingly primal entertainment.[9 Sep 2013, p.41]