7.2

1. Feb 5, 2013
    Honestly, This is a seriously underrated show by critics. It's hilarious, The first episode alone had me laughting my a$$ off. Check it out on Netflix, It's more then worth the watch. I would highly recommend it and I will be tuning in should they make a second season.
  2. Aug 16, 2011
    awesome show. An awesome funny version of news and life of jon benjamin and his crew. Also tons of funny random things done like robbing a surveillance store
  3. Jul 17, 2011
    Great job! This show is reminiscent of Tim and Eric Awesome show Great job! with its own twist, Jon Benjamin has an excellent sense of humor and a powerfully hilarious voice, I want more!!1

1. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Jun 14, 2011
    These guys come up with twisted shorts and one longer and even more twisted feature per episode, some of them actual man-on-the-street interviews, some of them scripted, and most of them funny.
  2. Reviewed by: Geoff Berkshire
    Jun 14, 2011
    Standout installment not only benefits from guest appearances by Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim but also channels their uniquely off-kilter humor in a trippy sci-fi storyline that sustains its length. Too often, though, Van lends credence to the theory that TV sketch comedy's primary usefulness isn't in appointment viewing, but in feeding the voracious appetite for viral videos online.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Jun 14, 2011
    It's a strange show and I'm sure some people won't find it funny at all. But if you have just enough of a cracked sense of humor, it's worth giving Jon Benjamin Has a Van a try.