• Network: TNT
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 10, 2013
  • Season #: 1
6.4

1. Jul 22, 2013
    The plot's are incredibly predictable and unimaginative. The writing is bad as the acting is. If "Maxwell" wasn't eye candy this show would be a wash.
  2. Aug 9, 2013
    Can't decide whether I like this show or not. I really like Jon Tenney (loved him in The Closer) but I don't think Rebecca Romijn works for the other character. There is just something so forced about her portrayal and I don't think they have much chemistry together. I i like the characters, Edgar and Benny, but the actor who plays FBI agent Rigsby needs to be replaced. I guess if theCan't decide whether I like this show or not. I really like Jon Tenney (loved him in The Closer) but I don't think Rebecca Romijn works for the other character. There is just something so forced about her portrayal and I don't think they have much chemistry together. I i like the characters, Edgar and Benny, but the actor who plays FBI agent Rigsby needs to be replaced. I guess if the producers did some actor changes for the second season, it might save this show. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Jun 10, 2013
    A smoothly executed vehicle for Rebecca Romijn and Jon Tenney, it knows exactly what it's doing, [16 Jun 2013]
  2. Reviewed by: Gail Pennington
    Jun 10, 2013
    Together, they're charming, but the "will they or won't they?" romantic tension feels forced, and that takes much of the fun out of it.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Bianco
    Jun 10, 2013
    Every detail in the show looks and feels false and phony--from the weird, yellow-tinged warehouse/prison to the skyline view of Washington that seems to insert national monuments at random.