- Network: USA
- Series Premiere Date: Sep 30, 2001
- Summary: The final season for the Law & Order spin-off sees the return of Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren and Kathryn Erbe as Goren's partner, Detective Alexandra Eames.
- Genre(s): Drama, Suspense
- Season 10 premiere date: May 1, 2011
- Episode Length: 60
- Air Time: 09:00 PM
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 3 out of 3
Mixed: 0 out of 3
Negative: 0 out of 3
That's more than a simple bid to cash in on nostalgia for two of the show's original cast members, though it does have that basic appeal. Their return also adds a new dimension to the show.
Still, the plot that sparks this dramatic energy, as happens too frequently with the ageing L&O franchise, is humdrum, trusting too much to fans' loyalty and anticipation of the closing spectacle, when Goren flays the murderer into confession.
Vincent D'Onofrio, who transformed this Law & Order spin-off into an addictive showcase for gleeful Method wackiness and is back as Detective Goren for the final season. The series remains a dependably bland procedural.