Season #: 1, 2
4.3

1. EricC
    Jun 15, 2007
    Is it just me, or does this show try to laugh with the president instead of at him? Either way, we need criticism for a shameful Bush white house. A junior highschooler's idea of politcal humor is not the way to do it.
  2. GabeG
    Jul 10, 2007
    This show is tastless and on is more suitable for a childrens network the jokes could only be perceived as funny by few and doesnt deserve to be on a network called comedy central
  3. SonyaD
    Jul 22, 2007
    I realize it's in vogue to bash the president, but c'mon. Just...ugh.
  4. Daver
    Jun 14, 2007
    In response to those conservative dumbasses that were defending the Godawful Fox Comedy hour: It's not because it wasn't "liberal" that it was horrible. It's not funny. Here is a show that is "liberal" and is just as bad. For the record, I'm a liberal and I think George Bush is by far the worst disaster to hapen to this country. Doesn't make this show not suck.
  5. OliverP
    Jun 14, 2007
    This has to be Comedy Central's ninth or tenth bomb in a row. I think the last time Comedy Central really had something great that wasn't a spin-off of another show (Colbert) was Chappelle's Show. It's no Mind of Mencia but it still deserves a zero.
    Beavis & Butthead without the laughs-
  7. SteveK.
    Jun 28, 2007
    It is kind of sad, actually. it is so easy to make fun of the president (see Daily Show/Colbert Report), but this show fails at doing so. Their juvenile humor isn't funny or sophisticated. Think of a combination of the worst aspects of South Park and The Daily Show, and you get this: a bunch of crap that the producers hope will be popular because of the unpopularity of the president.
  8. DavidR
    Jul 5, 2007
    A perfect show where man and fish can co-exist peacefully together in watching it.
  9. NicholeH.
    Sep 6, 2007
    I think this show is absolutely hilarious!! Most people in our town love this show!
  10. Hippie
    Jun 19, 2007
    The show is hilarious. It's witty. satirical. Sharp. The Bush Administration is made of nothing but stubborn, simple minded children, posing as adults. Granted, the shelf life of this show will probably only last a few episodes, but, for any out there who follow politics at all, the show is brilliant in many regards.
  11. chiy.
    Jul 2, 2007
    its hysterically funny for all those who hate bush
  12. ChazW
    Jul 4, 2007
    I thought it was funny. It's a cartoon, that is supposed to be funny & silly. It lived up to what it was supposed to be, funny & silly.
  13. RichD.
    Jul 9, 2007
    "It has crappy animation. Its no south park." It's animation is far better than that of South Park. This show is awesome.
  14. Ben
    Sep 4, 2007
    It's comedy central's 2nd best animated series, the haters just take it too seriously.
  15. JamieW
    Jun 18, 2007
    This show is so funny! It makes fun of past, current, and future politicians. What else are they there for if not to laugh at? We're already laughing at Dubya - why not make it a weekly event???
  16. gfjfgfgjgfj
    fuck you all
  17. KyleP
    Jun 19, 2007
    Although the production value of this show is not the greatest, it is a really funny satire of the Bush administration.
  18. AlbertoG.
    Sep 24, 2007
    I don't recall ever watching this show.
  19. TravisS.
    Jul 11, 2007
    This show is hysterical! IT BLOWS AWAY thats my bush which was also a laugh out loud good time. Bush is a re-re and this cartoon accurately depicts him as such. "reh-reh-rah- ITS A BOY-reh-raw-ruh" AHAHAH!
  20. CH
    Jul 23, 2007
    This show is so funny! I like it better then South Park and I have been a huge fan of that show for years. People who don't like it need to lighten up. They don't just make fun of Bush but they make fun of Hillary Clinton and other democrats as well. It is not meant to be serious. it is just a light-hearted cartoon. It has actually made me have less negative feelings towards the This show is so funny! I like it better then South Park and I have been a huge fan of that show for years. People who don't like it need to lighten up. They don't just make fun of Bush but they make fun of Hillary Clinton and other democrats as well. It is not meant to be serious. it is just a light-hearted cartoon. It has actually made me have less negative feelings towards the president because when I see him now I think of the show and laugh. Lil Chaney is the BEST! Expand
  21. ScottS
    Jul 25, 2007
    This show just isn't funny. They should replace the show with a half hour of old people falling, now thats comedy.
  22. NickW
    Jul 26, 2007
    By far the worst show ever created for television.
  23. BrianM.
    Jul 28, 2007
    Very funny show
  24. JimmyT
    Jul 4, 2007
    I wish I was trendy enough to express a general disdain for the Bush Administration... *rolls eyes*. This show is awful.
  25. phild.
    Jul 5, 2007
    This show is pointless it shows false things about the president and it is clear that the creators ran out of show ideas because they only made 3 episodes that clearly show pointless stories about underwear, and that it is wrong to be gay. I think America gets it, bush is not well liked, but you don
  26. DavidH.
    Jul 6, 2007
    The beauty of this show is that the games played on this show are out of humor. However, what is funny is that similar games are played in Washington daily, and are convertible with ease to small children in satire. The first episode was tough to swallow, but since it gets better and better once your wrap your mind around it. It's worth the 30 minute investment weekly.
  27. KevinG
    Jul 6, 2007
    I would MUCH rather have seen "That's My Bush!" come back to Comedy Central than have this dreck thrust upon me. Why is this bizarre, "Muppet Babies meets politics" show even necessary when we have actual SMART satire from The Daily Show and Colbert Report? Get rid of this show, quick.
  28. LoyalBushie
    Jul 9, 2007
    I am the Decider and I've decided this show is worth watching. So don't fool me once..shame on...shame on you for watching anything else. Now excuse me while I go to a park in BOTSWANA.
  29. ThumperRabbit
    Jul 9, 2007
    One of the worst shows I've ever seen. And I hate GW Bush.
  30. DangerousCurves
    Sep 12, 2007
    Lil Bush is the best. When will it be back? Isn't it obvious that all the 0s and 1s here work in the White House? Bet they're all written by Cheney. Rrarre raara.

The mildly amusing animated series would have packed more of a punch back when Americans were still a little shocked about Bush's seeming arrested development, but these days it comes off as merely facile.
  2. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Whitney Pastorek
    A juvenile pile of manure. [15 Jun 2007, p.74]
  3. Some of the sharpest political satire on the small screen.