Lil' Bush : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
4.3

1. DavidR
    Jul 5, 2007
    A perfect show where man and fish can co-exist peacefully together in watching it.
  2. NicholeH.
    Sep 6, 2007
    I think this show is absolutely hilarious!! Most people in our town love this show!
  3. chiy.
    Jul 2, 2007
    its hysterically funny for all those who hate bush
  4. RichD.
    Jul 9, 2007
    "It has crappy animation. Its no south park." It's animation is far better than that of South Park. This show is awesome.
  5. JamieW
    Jun 18, 2007
    This show is so funny! It makes fun of past, current, and future politicians. What else are they there for if not to laugh at? We're already laughing at Dubya - why not make it a weekly event???
  6. gfjfgfgjgfj
    fuck you all
  7. TravisS.
    Jul 11, 2007
    This show is hysterical! IT BLOWS AWAY thats my bush which was also a laugh out loud good time. Bush is a re-re and this cartoon accurately depicts him as such. "reh-reh-rah- ITS A BOY-reh-raw-ruh" AHAHAH!
  8. CH
    Jul 23, 2007
    This show is so funny! I like it better then South Park and I have been a huge fan of that show for years. People who don't like it need to lighten up. They don't just make fun of Bush but they make fun of Hillary Clinton and other democrats as well. It is not meant to be serious. it is just a light-hearted cartoon. It has actually made me have less negative feelings towards the This show is so funny! I like it better then South Park and I have been a huge fan of that show for years. People who don't like it need to lighten up. They don't just make fun of Bush but they make fun of Hillary Clinton and other democrats as well. It is not meant to be serious. it is just a light-hearted cartoon. It has actually made me have less negative feelings towards the president because when I see him now I think of the show and laugh. Lil Chaney is the BEST! Expand
  9. BrianM.
    Jul 28, 2007
    Very funny show
  10. DangerousCurves
    Sep 12, 2007
    Lil Bush is the best. When will it be back? Isn't it obvious that all the 0s and 1s here work in the White House? Bet they're all written by Cheney. Rrarre raara.
  11. YegermisterV.
    Sep 24, 2007
    I love Lil' Bush. It captivates my attention for the longest of times. I watch all the episodes on my iPod over and over.
  12. George'sBush
    Jul 12, 2007
    Best show since Seinfeld.
  13. Jerald
    Jul 16, 2007
    This is pretty funny. It is basic, but it fits the focus. This is WAY better than the short lived That's My Bush. It follows with South Park and Family Guy.
  14. LSS
    Jul 22, 2007
    This show is brilliant. Hilarious. Anyone voting a "0" is just another Bush apologist who is probably one of the millions of imbeciles who voted for him. They don't get it, and they likely never will.
  15. LiL'Bush
    Jul 8, 2007
    this is lil' Bush, and this is the best show, because its about me
  16. JImP.
    Aug 3, 2007
    reh reh reh regular dane cook reh reh reh reh
  17. PeteR
    Aug 3, 2007
    my dad lets me pick the cigar hes gonna burn me with, says it builds character
  18. Sep 30, 2013
    This show is a perfect blend of biting sarcasm and outrageous hilarity. It is easy to poke fun at the Bush family. But to do so with wit and wisdom takes talent. Those that negatively rank this show I wonder if they are part of the TEA Party American hating that goes on today. And if this show was Lil' Obama they would say it is the great show ever. Because Fox News told them so.
  19. KyleP
    Jun 19, 2007
    Although the production value of this show is not the greatest, it is a really funny satire of the Bush administration.
  20. DavidH.
    Jul 6, 2007
    The beauty of this show is that the games played on this show are out of humor. However, what is funny is that similar games are played in Washington daily, and are convertible with ease to small children in satire. The first episode was tough to swallow, but since it gets better and better once your wrap your mind around it. It's worth the 30 minute investment weekly.
  21. SeanF.
    Jul 8, 2007
    Sheer genius... No work of fiction has captured the stupidity/aloofness of Bush, like this one. I guess the ditto heads were told to spam this site, considering the abysmal ratings users are sending. Find a sense of humor America, it's true a borderline retard can ascend to the Presidency.
  22. CheriF
    Jun 18, 2007
    I don't know what show all these negative reviewers watched, but I thought "Li'l Bush" was great when I saw the Fathers Day episode. The jokes are clever enough to keep me interested. For instance, I enjoyed the intelligence test in the army recruiting scene. I think it was better than a lot of the "South Park" episodes that have come out lately. I blame the elitist conservative I don't know what show all these negative reviewers watched, but I thought "Li'l Bush" was great when I saw the Fathers Day episode. The jokes are clever enough to keep me interested. For instance, I enjoyed the intelligence test in the army recruiting scene. I think it was better than a lot of the "South Park" episodes that have come out lately. I blame the elitist conservative media for all of the pans of this show. Collapse
  23. Hippie
    Jun 19, 2007
    The show is hilarious. It's witty. satirical. Sharp. The Bush Administration is made of nothing but stubborn, simple minded children, posing as adults. Granted, the shelf life of this show will probably only last a few episodes, but, for any out there who follow politics at all, the show is brilliant in many regards.
  24. ChazW
    Jul 4, 2007
    I thought it was funny. It's a cartoon, that is supposed to be funny & silly. It lived up to what it was supposed to be, funny & silly.
  25. LoyalBushie
    Jul 9, 2007
    I am the Decider and I've decided this show is worth watching. So don't fool me once..shame on...shame on you for watching anything else. Now excuse me while I go to a park in BOTSWANA.
  26. JudeK
    Jun 16, 2007
    Changing Hot Dog Day to "Patriot Eagle Jesus Dog Day." That's not funny? Maybe too true.
  27. Ben
    Sep 4, 2007
    It's comedy central's 2nd best animated series, the haters just take it too seriously.
  28. MeatHammer
    Jun 15, 2007
    This show is pretty funny if you disregard the failed satire and take it for what it is...a series of often funny fart jokes. Would have worked better paired with the absurdist humor of adult swim rather than the pseudo-sophisticated audience of the daily show
  29. SeeayZ.
    Jun 29, 2007
    "Li'l Bush" is yet another new show in the recent slew of mediocre-to-okay material on Comedy Central. However, after seeing the previews for this program, my expectations weren't exactly very high, either. The show neither exceeded or fell beneath these expectations. While some moments of the show are genuinely funny, the whole thing feels too much like a severely dragged-out "Li'l Bush" is yet another new show in the recent slew of mediocre-to-okay material on Comedy Central. However, after seeing the previews for this program, my expectations weren't exactly very high, either. The show neither exceeded or fell beneath these expectations. While some moments of the show are genuinely funny, the whole thing feels too much like a severely dragged-out Saturday Night Live Digital Short. Actual political humor is scarce, and the writers instead indulge in bathroom and gay jokes. I could only watch the show for 5 or 10 minutes without becoming bored. Overall, the show doesn't deliver, and I predict Li'l Bush won't be "in office" for much longer (don't you wish you could say that in real life??). Expand
  30. JonC
    Jun 14, 2007
    its not as bad as people are saying it is... I happened to think it was quite funny, although maybe thats just cuz im not a big fan of Dubya'... and i like to see him be made fun of.
  31. AB
    Sep 19, 2007
    Interesting concept, but not as funny as some of the mistaken statements from the president himself.
  32. AlbertoG.
    Sep 24, 2007
    I don't recall ever watching this show.
  33. KellyR.
    Jul 26, 2007
    When I first saw commercials for this show, it looked pretty funny. But when I watched it I could barely get through one episode. 85% of the jokes aren't funny. The other 15% are shown on the commercials, which make it look like a funny show. I hate George Bush and I think he's the worst thing that's happened to this country, but that doesn't make this show funny.
  34. nickm
    Jun 14, 2007
    a pretty bad show in most respects. Dick Cheney's guy is amusing at first, but then disturbing. It has crappy animation. Its no south park.
  35. Andrew
    Jun 14, 2007
    It's easy to make fun of the Bush administration, but this show fails to do so with any sense of intelligence. Watching this show is the equivalent of being served a smelly, disgusting stew, and trying to pick the pieces of meat out of it. There's small bits of humor to be found, but you'll have to fish around the rest of the crap to find it. If you do fall victim to this It's easy to make fun of the Bush administration, but this show fails to do so with any sense of intelligence. Watching this show is the equivalent of being served a smelly, disgusting stew, and trying to pick the pieces of meat out of it. There's small bits of humor to be found, but you'll have to fish around the rest of the crap to find it. If you do fall victim to this show, fortunately the Daily Show is not too far after, so you'll have the chance to resuscitate the brain cells that made it through this gauntlet. Expand
  36. JamesE
    Jun 14, 2007
    I expected this show to be way better than it was. It's so easy to make fun of George Bush, they could have done a much better job. The sexual jokes about Barbara Bush were really painful to watch and just really gross. The only good part about the episode was the joke 'be nice to your brother, you might need him to help you rig an election someday'
    Beavis & Butthead without the laughs-
  38. KevinG
    Jul 6, 2007
    I would MUCH rather have seen "That's My Bush!" come back to Comedy Central than have this dreck thrust upon me. Why is this bizarre, "Muppet Babies meets politics" show even necessary when we have actual SMART satire from The Daily Show and Colbert Report? Get rid of this show, quick.
  39. RobertH
    Jun 17, 2007
    A shameless ripoff of South Park and The Daily Show.
  40. seane.
    Jul 11, 2007
    im an independant and this show makes me feel a strong dislike for the democratic writers and producers that write this crap. This is not satire this is stupid, i tried to get through the show but as soon as they had cheney suck blood out of a chicken i got pissed and turned it off. THIS SHOW MAKES ME FEEL BAD FOR CONSERVATIVES AND MAKES THE LIBERAL WRITERS LOOK LIKE ASSHOLES
  41. JeremyD
    Jul 20, 2007
    I watched 3 episodes of Lil' Bush. Each time, trying to find at least something funny in the show. I failed. Making a T.V show that made fun of Bush was a good idea, but to execute it so poorly, was truly a disappointment. Keep it to Jon Stewart to make fun of Bush. This show does not even deserve to be on television, let alone Comedy Central.
  42. AndrewP.
    Jul 7, 2007
    Everything about this show is just plain awful. I cannot, for the life of me, think of one single positive aspect about this show. From the beginning, I knew this show would be bad, even before it aired. But Lil' Bush somehow manages to defy that expectation be being an abomination to everything good in this world. The animation quality is terrible. Characters move with the grace of Everything about this show is just plain awful. I cannot, for the life of me, think of one single positive aspect about this show. From the beginning, I knew this show would be bad, even before it aired. But Lil' Bush somehow manages to defy that expectation be being an abomination to everything good in this world. The animation quality is terrible. Characters move with the grace of a drunken moose. At first, I thought it was my video player bugging out, but then I found that the show itself was choppy, as if by choice. The backgrounds are always uninteresting and static. Even the rioters in one episode don Expand
  43. JohnD
    Jul 9, 2007
    Lil' Bush is awful...While it's good they finally brought back a show to show how idiotic Bush really is, I would have much preferred them bring back "That's My Bush" which actually had humor above that of a 5 year old.
  44. ZakeW.
    Aug 27, 2007
    The show is not good. Each episode is broken up into two 12 minute parts with each having a 3 minute music video.
  45. TravsiF
    Aug 8, 2007
    Worst show ever. It's just not even funny. I don't like bush either, but this show is just plain stupid! Get it off the air! Get a re-run of Reno 911 on there, or something...
  46. RandyM
    Jun 13, 2007
    To answer your question, yes, it is as retarded as it sounds.
  47. EricC
    Jun 15, 2007
    Is it just me, or does this show try to laugh with the president instead of at him? Either way, we need criticism for a shameful Bush white house. A junior highschooler's idea of politcal humor is not the way to do it.
  48. GabeG
    Jul 10, 2007
    This show is tastless and on is more suitable for a childrens network the jokes could only be perceived as funny by few and doesnt deserve to be on a network called comedy central
  49. SonyaD
    Jul 22, 2007
    I realize it's in vogue to bash the president, but c'mon. Just...ugh.
  50. Daver
    Jun 14, 2007
    In response to those conservative dumbasses that were defending the Godawful Fox Comedy hour: It's not because it wasn't "liberal" that it was horrible. It's not funny. Here is a show that is "liberal" and is just as bad. For the record, I'm a liberal and I think George Bush is by far the worst disaster to hapen to this country. Doesn't make this show not suck.
  51. OliverP
    Jun 14, 2007
    This has to be Comedy Central's ninth or tenth bomb in a row. I think the last time Comedy Central really had something great that wasn't a spin-off of another show (Colbert) was Chappelle's Show. It's no Mind of Mencia but it still deserves a zero.
  52. SteveK.
    Jun 28, 2007
    It is kind of sad, actually. it is so easy to make fun of the president (see Daily Show/Colbert Report), but this show fails at doing so. Their juvenile humor isn't funny or sophisticated. Think of a combination of the worst aspects of South Park and The Daily Show, and you get this: a bunch of crap that the producers hope will be popular because of the unpopularity of the president.
  53. ScottS
    Jul 25, 2007
    This show just isn't funny. They should replace the show with a half hour of old people falling, now thats comedy.
  54. NickW
    Jul 26, 2007
    By far the worst show ever created for television.
  55. JimmyT
    Jul 4, 2007
    I wish I was trendy enough to express a general disdain for the Bush Administration... *rolls eyes*. This show is awful.
  56. phild.
    Jul 5, 2007
    This show is pointless it shows false things about the president and it is clear that the creators ran out of show ideas because they only made 3 episodes that clearly show pointless stories about underwear, and that it is wrong to be gay. I think America gets it, bush is not well liked, but you don
  57. ThumperRabbit
    Jul 9, 2007
    One of the worst shows I've ever seen. And I hate GW Bush.
  58. IvanA
    Jun 15, 2007
    To make light of bush, or to make his seem like an idiot ( a la "where's my bush") is what the Republicans want. If we laugh at his goofy escapades, then we forget about the horrible things the man has done. I'm still waiting for the "Hitler and pals" comedy hour.
  59. jameso
    Jun 17, 2007
    It was like it was made by a bunch of 14 year olds. Satire has to be smart, this was not.
  60. JoeyM
    Jun 18, 2007
    Marcus A wrote, "this show isn't funny to anyone who isn't a hippie." Well, Marcus, I'm a hippy and most of my friends are hippies. One thing we have in common with you is that we don't find this show funny either. It isn't enough for the show to try to appeal to our politics - it has to actually been funny, too. I've had better laughs watching FOX news.
  61. IanI
    Jul 25, 2007
    Show is simply horrible. The writers have plainly never crafted jokes before because this is easily the worst example of comidy I've ever seen. How the writers of this show could mess up all the comidy gold this trainwreck of a president has become is beyond me. First this now American body shop...I prefered it when we just got 8 hours of SNL reruns from comidy central (MADTV sucks).
  62. JoeyK
    Jul 26, 2007
    You have to really hate Bush, have no concept of common sense, and a grossly distorted perception of humor to find this show very amusing. Condoleeza rice is the best character, as the sole voice of reason anywhere on the show. There are some bits that made me chuckle. But then again, each episode features the gang doing rock concert, which outweighs all the positives ten times over just You have to really hate Bush, have no concept of common sense, and a grossly distorted perception of humor to find this show very amusing. Condoleeza rice is the best character, as the sole voice of reason anywhere on the show. There are some bits that made me chuckle. But then again, each episode features the gang doing rock concert, which outweighs all the positives ten times over just on it's own, not counting all the just plain stupid and unfunny crap on the show. Since there were a couple of things that I found mildly amusing for a moment or two, I'd normally give it a 1, but I just wanted to keep this cool dichotomy going. Expand
  63. joshc
    Jul 7, 2007
    This show sucks.
  64. ChristianP.
    Oct 23, 2007
    not funny. not original. not worth anyone's time. this would have been unoriginal in 2000. this is one of the worst things comedy central has done since replacing upright citizen's brigade with battlebots.
  65. MarcusA
    Jun 13, 2007
    A cheap, crappy comedy designed to make money off dumb people who hate Bush. Old jokes, new show, same crap. You can love Bush or hate him, but this show isn't funny to anyone who isn't a hippie.
  66. JerryC
    Jun 13, 2007
    I have no idea how this show made it to air.
  67. Ted
    Jun 14, 2007
    Wow...I wasn't aware that televison this bad existed
  68. Jeff
    Jun 15, 2007
    Juvenile in a bad way, lame in every way. As someone who likes potshots at politicians, especially at Shrub, this packs absolutely no punch and deeply reeks of "been there, done that." A tremendous waste of time.
  69. DenizY.
    Jun 17, 2007
    Contrary to what Marcus A said, I don't think hippies stoned out of their minds would even find this funny. They would probably space out and stare at the wall or pass out for about 10 minutes.
  70. mea.
    Jul 17, 2007
    Parody or satire requires that you portray some truthful facts in a humorous way. This show just makes up disgusting things that make no sense and certainly aren't funny.

The mildly amusing animated series would have packed more of a punch back when Americans were still a little shocked about Bush's seeming arrested development, but these days it comes off as merely facile.
  2. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Whitney Pastorek
    A juvenile pile of manure. [15 Jun 2007, p.74]
  3. Some of the sharpest political satire on the small screen.