Longmire : Season 2

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
9.3

1. Oct 27, 2015
    This season of Longmire does not disappoint at all. Very action packed, full of mystery, which I love.The characters are evolving even more and we need to see more of this outstanding series.
  2. Oct 13, 2015
    I loved the Longmire books and they've done a great job of bringing Walt to the small screen. Both are different beasts but both are definitely worth pursuing!
  3. Oct 13, 2015
    So glad for a new season. Love seeing the complexity of Walt and his tender side, LDP is a must for this show as is Gerald Mcrainy. Looking forward to seeing 3 and beyond
  4. Oct 13, 2015
    Longmire is a show that keeps the viewer wanting more. The stories are so well written, and the cast is absolutely amazing. The show is set in Wyoming but filmed in New Mexico. The scenery is stunning.
  5. Jul 23, 2013
    This is an excellent show and well deserving of a Season 3. The characters are believable, story lines are always interesting, and the pace of the show is just right. It is a show that contains a bit of the old west and always leaves you looking forward to the next episode.
  6. Jul 12, 2013
    Only 7 episodes into Season 2 & I am longing for assurances of having a 3rd season! I LOVE this show, the characters created by author Craig Johnson that are so well respected by Coveny & Baldwin, the show's producers. The locale is as vast as Robert Taylor's Walt is stoic. Great TV!
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Nancy DeWolf Smith
    May 23, 2013
    As always, figuring out what makes the sheriff tick is the best puzzle of all.