• Network: TBS
  • Series Premiere Date: May 24, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
6.5

1. May 30, 2012
    Not nearly as good as "My Boys" or "Franklin & Bash", but it's do-able as something on the background while you're working on the computer, or playing your banjo, or reading a magazine. Masterson is the weak link.
  2. Jul 18, 2012
    I'm not quite sure how to describe how bad this show is. Forget the fact that it's completely unoriginal and that "it's been done," because most 90's sitcoms were like that but were still enjoyable. Let's even forget the fact that it uses a laugh track, because as much as I regret saying it, the masses like laugh tracks even if it detracts from the comedy. Except it doesn't really. Why?I'm not quite sure how to describe how bad this show is. Forget the fact that it's completely unoriginal and that "it's been done," because most 90's sitcoms were like that but were still enjoyable. Let's even forget the fact that it uses a laugh track, because as much as I regret saying it, the masses like laugh tracks even if it detracts from the comedy. Except it doesn't really. Why? Because there is no comedy. You'll have a conversation between a couple characters, and there won't be anything remotely funny but the laugh track will be thrown in there. And then you're just sitting there awkwardly wondering what the hell you missed until you realize the producers don't even know when it's supposed to be funny. The characters are just really irritating. They're all douches to the point where they're unlikeable. I'm talking beyond the point where you want bad things to happen to them, I mean to the point where you don't care what happens. I'm 18, and I understand they're trying to depict my generation but it's being done so poorly. Same way that the Big Bang Theory completely misrepresents nerds in every way. But the worst part about this show is that TBS plays reruns of this show(even though it has like 10 episodes???) every now and then in the 12am timeslot, which is when they normally show the Office, a much much better and funnier show that I look forward to watching every night before going to bed. This awful show is cutting into my very way of life! Expand
  3. May 31, 2012
    Sometimes dreams can come true. Other times they can go terribly wrong. After a painful 30 minutes of Men at Work, I was sure this was all wrong. I had been waiting for years to see Danny Masterson (Milo) return to a well written comedy, and even given the fact that this sit-com sounded as canned as they come, I still had my dreams. But, I was wrong. Men at Work is loaded with sexualSometimes dreams can come true. Other times they can go terribly wrong. After a painful 30 minutes of Men at Work, I was sure this was all wrong. I had been waiting for years to see Danny Masterson (Milo) return to a well written comedy, and even given the fact that this sit-com sounded as canned as they come, I still had my dreams. But, I was wrong. Men at Work is loaded with sexual referrence, ready made situational set-ups, and every other cheap trick to write a show and still it is a nightmare. Thankfully I know that TBS will wake up and cancel this bomb. Then maybe the consideral talent involved with this show can move on to something worthy of their fine acting skills. Expand
  4. May 25, 2012
    This show has it's good moments. Many jokes however feel like they were written by a 12 year old. It is uninspired and bland. Just stick with The Big Bang Theory if u want actual funny.
  5. Jun 23, 2012
    Its really dull and there's nothing new in it. Same type of characters we have seen in many other shows .It does not have any spark and i will be surprised if it continues for more than 1 season.

1. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    May 24, 2012
    Men at Work is junk of the most disposable nature, a sex-obsessed comedy set at a phony-even-by-sitcom-standards magazine.
  2. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    May 23, 2012
    None of Men at Work is funny, but the greater sin is how uninspired it feels.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    May 23, 2012
    Rays of charm do break through the haze of the ordinary and obvious, even if just for a line or a line reading.