• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 3, 2013
  • Season #: 1 , 2
6.3

1. Jun 18, 2013
    It serves its purpose. Some lines are very cheesy and the plot doesn't make much sense at times but it is very entertaining. I think it is as good as Desperate Housewives.
  2. Sep 10, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. My favorite show right know, it has drama, romance, family. Its the new desperate housewives. I love how this serious just keeps you guessing on what the next scandal will be. This is a show I would recommend to anyone looking to start a good serious and I have gotten several people hooked on it. It one of those shows I look forward to coming home and watching. And season 3 I know will be a good one with the love triangle between savy, zac and dom. Joss and Harry find themselves in love as does savy wanting harry back. I cant wait!!! Expand

1. Reviewed by: Dorothy Rabinowitz
    Jun 14, 2013
    Once past an introductory flow of steamy images--plenty of stripping and unzipping, couplings in darkened rooms--it takes no time to recognize the quality in this sharply written and entertaining saga of four women destined to lead exceedingly complicated lives.
    All this suggests a by-the-numbers romance novel, but some romance novels are involving, or fun, or lively. Not Mistresses.
  3. Reviewed by: Ed Bark
    Jun 3, 2013
    The scripts are serviceable, although some lines land with a Richter Scale thud.