Mongrels : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Aug 22, 2010
    Depending on whether or not you buy into the plagerism tag and people saying that this is a rip of Pets or other adult puppet shows that take humour to a new level by attacking everything politically correct and incorrect in the same sentence. I for one think the show lightens the tense over dramatic **** that graces our tv's night in night our that does nothing more than fill the void ofDepending on whether or not you buy into the plagerism tag and people saying that this is a rip of Pets or other adult puppet shows that take humour to a new level by attacking everything politically correct and incorrect in the same sentence. I for one think the show lightens the tense over dramatic **** that graces our tv's night in night our that does nothing more than fill the void of white noise that the news normally puts out.

The show develops from a laugh to something to look forward to and I hope there are many more seasons and episodes to come. Its not only funny, but for once it does something different than the endless, mind numbing **** that we have to otherwise watch.

There are no critic reviews yet.