Moonlight : Season 1

9.0

1. Apr 27, 2015
    Was surprised at how unpopular this show was... Alex O'Loughlin leads this crime procedural with aplomb, and the build up of tension between Mick and Beth is more than palpable.
  2. Dec 20, 2010
    There are some good lines and some cheesy ones, but the main thing that will make or break it for you is how you feel about Alex O'Loughlin. Personally, I don't understand the bad reviews for his acting--what others call stiff, I'd call subtle, but whatever (I think Americans' taste is closer to Bollywood than the BBC). And he's gorgeous.
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    I really loved moonlight. I watched the first season in 3 days and I am really hoping there will be a second one. Mick st john is a very intriguing character.
  4. LiliM
    Jul 14, 2009
    For me it is a great series. I WANT A SECOND SEASON!!!!
  5. CocoBunny
    Jun 23, 2009
    Canceled right as it was getting good. The vampire "watchdog" group subplot was just firing up towards the end, especially with that list that appeared right as the show signed off. Why, oh why, was this not renewed somewhere? Even vampire genre classics like "Buffy" got off to a slow start. "True Blood" was pretty cheesy as it started, yet it's hitting its stride in its second Canceled right as it was getting good. The vampire "watchdog" group subplot was just firing up towards the end, especially with that list that appeared right as the show signed off. Why, oh why, was this not renewed somewhere? Even vampire genre classics like "Buffy" got off to a slow start. "True Blood" was pretty cheesy as it started, yet it's hitting its stride in its second season. "Moonlight" was a welcome distraction--a new take on the vampire detective show where sunlight was okay, but still not too good (with no stupid sparkles!). Only it was never given enough time to really get going. Sure, it had plenty of flashbacks to "Angel," the worst of which being that they were both cancelled too soon. The acting fell flat sometimes in the start, but it was really hitting its mark as the show got going. And then--no more. Sad times. Expand
  6. HalE.
    Jan 26, 2009
    a fantastic show which added a new spin on vampirism, didn't deserve cancellation at all.
  7. DonnaP.
    Jan 12, 2009
    What do critics know anyway...they only watch shows so that they can criticize them...Viewers, on the other hand, watch shows to form real opinions and choose favorites. Regarding Moonlight...the critics are wrong.
  8. SandyS.
    Jan 11, 2009
    Moonlight is a beautiful drama about romance and what someone would do for true love. It is also funny and lighthearted and not "dark." With the vampire thing thrown in as an obstacle between Mick and Beth, their romance amps up about a bazillion.
  9. MelC.
    Dec 12, 2008
    Love it, we only seen the first season but my husband is going to get the rest for me.
  10. BilliC.
    Oct 28, 2008
    That vampire can bite me anytime. I want this show back. It made my night. I liked it enough to plan around it. The chemistry between the characters filled a void between the reality and the daydream love affair we all wish could happen. The story kept us mesmerized and hanging on the edge of our seats to know what's happening next. Please bring it back. Remember there was a vile of That vampire can bite me anytime. I want this show back. It made my night. I liked it enough to plan around it. The chemistry between the characters filled a void between the reality and the daydream love affair we all wish could happen. The story kept us mesmerized and hanging on the edge of our seats to know what's happening next. Please bring it back. Remember there was a vile of vampire's blood dropped in a drawer for later........Oh, and what's to come of Mick's ex and his brother-n-laws???? Expand
  11. Ellyn
    Sep 27, 2008
    You have to be kidding that you are not putting this show back on the air. I watched True Blood and it was nothing like Moonlight, It might be fantasy but we need to be entertained. I am not the only one missing it please put it back on.
  12. JulieW.
    Sep 6, 2008
    Its a shame to hear you've taken this show off the air. I hope cbs changes its mind. I find a lot of these stations are removing the better shows and aiming there sites for a younger viewer. Shame, shame, shame. What about the older viewers do you think we want to continue to watch crap that is on the air. We are your biggest viewers.
  13. PeggyL.
    Aug 20, 2008
    I see that this program has been replaced for the 2008 fall season. Why? This program is awesome. Alex is smokin hot!!!(Mick) And the storyline is believable modern day!
  14. Martha
    Aug 4, 2008
    The critics panned Moonlight probably because the first few episodes were slightly cheesy and it didn't seem like anything exciting or clever would appear in this series. They were wrong because by episode 4, the characters, storyline and chemistry of these wonderful characters came to life and the audience was fully engaged and mesmerized and literally hung on every scene of this The critics panned Moonlight probably because the first few episodes were slightly cheesy and it didn't seem like anything exciting or clever would appear in this series. They were wrong because by episode 4, the characters, storyline and chemistry of these wonderful characters came to life and the audience was fully engaged and mesmerized and literally hung on every scene of this engaging romance/drama/action series. Expand
  15. Karenb
    Aug 2, 2008
    I love this show and the cast. i could hardly wait from Friday to Friday to see mick and beth. please reconsider and bring it back to the many people like myself who enjoyed spending friday night with them.
  16. EllenP.
    Jul 28, 2008
    Are you kidding me critics? Best show ever!
  17. FloraS.
    Jul 26, 2008
    This show is absolutely amazing!!! Mick, Beth, Josef and the entire cast have given me the desire to dream and to fantasize as if I was a teenager all over again (I'm 36) as no other show has given in long long time. It's a show that allows us to step aside our daily routines and troubles and urges us to see their cast's love, passion and chemistry. Moonlight is absolutely awesome.
  18. TheresK.
    Jul 11, 2008
    Pleas bring moonlight back!
  19. KarenC.
    Jun 22, 2008
    What do critics know? I usually disagree with them, and this is no exception. Moonlight is (or was) my favorite show, and it fit perfectly between Ghost Whisperer and Numbers.
  20. Filipb
    Jun 22, 2008
    I truly love this show, and I also like the new spin it has given Vampire-shows. If they use a cliché, they also make fun of it - and make fun of other vampyre-clichés which can be found in most series. The reason it's gotten bad reviews from "real" reviewers is because they've got a stick up their ass, and can't separate a good show from a bad. If a show I truly love this show, and I also like the new spin it has given Vampire-shows. If they use a cliché, they also make fun of it - and make fun of other vampyre-clichés which can be found in most series. The reason it's gotten bad reviews from "real" reviewers is because they've got a stick up their ass, and can't separate a good show from a bad. If a show isn't a masterpiece in both story and filming, it isn't worth giving 50%. No grays, only whites and blacks. That's the big problem about movie-critisisms of today. This is entertaining, this is well-made. Possibly not the best show, but one of the better - and obviously others than I like it. Expand
  21. TinaS.
    Jun 15, 2008
    This is a great show with wonderful characters. Moonlight was a little slow in the plot and character development, but evolved nicely. This is a show with a lot of potential-if the networks will give it a chance!
  22. JohnB.
    Jun 5, 2008
    Definitely better than angel or buffy, boths those shows were jokes in my opinion. the actors do good, the lines arent cheesy, and theres no hilarious vampire face morph.
  23. KimM.
    Jun 4, 2008
    every member in my family watched the show. the chemistry between the characters is amazing to say the least. cbs has canceled without any of hope of it returning to the network. too bad. i just canceled cbs!
  24. CherylM.
    May 28, 2008
    Very good sow. Keeps you entertained and looking for more answers.
  25. Dontlk
    May 26, 2008
    Amazing, amazing and amazing.
  26. DavidC.
    May 19, 2008
    What is wrong with Moonlight? It is clear there is a following. What is that not good enough? Does it have to be so obscene that I
  27. AlfedoC.
    Apr 17, 2008
    Exciting, sexy, dark yet believable modern day vampire tale.
  28. WillS.
    Apr 15, 2008
    CBS would be crazy to replace this program. It's Slick, and has a whole new and fresh take on the Vampire story. And women of all ages love the sexual tension between the main characters. STUPID IF THEY CANCEL.
  29. JudithB.
    Apr 13, 2008
    I'd like to know why this show was taken off the air. I'm 69 and really love this show. I understand it was given the Peoples' Choice award recently. So, If the people like it , leave it on the air. Thank you for allowing me to add my input.
  30. Basia
    Apr 12, 2008
    I just love it:) no other words needed. Sophia Myles - great as always.
  31. DominicT.
    Apr 8, 2008
    Don't understand the rather overly critical reviews of the so called experts (especially Melanie McFarland and Tim Goodman) it seems like they merely want to have their names in a special place and being critics find it more satisfying to give a 0 than a high rating. Returning to the show, Moonlight has the potential to be a good show, I've seen 5 shows (in the UK) and the Don't understand the rather overly critical reviews of the so called experts (especially Melanie McFarland and Tim Goodman) it seems like they merely want to have their names in a special place and being critics find it more satisfying to give a 0 than a high rating. Returning to the show, Moonlight has the potential to be a good show, I've seen 5 shows (in the UK) and the characters seem to be developing well. Wait and see, assuming the network has the willingness to allow that. Expand
  32. ST.
    Apr 7, 2008
    This show is the only reason I watch CBS, besides CSI. But honestly, the story-line is interesting and wonderful! I adore this show!
  33. EvelynE.
    Mar 29, 2008
    Ok, heres what it is. It doesn't try hard enough, like its written by a fresh-on-the-dock creator/director/whatever. But its fun to watch , so give it a try.
  34. MarkB.
    Mar 25, 2008
    Great show, the critics are idiots... If CBS cancels this show, then they're a bunch of old cronies that can't think out of the box.
  35. SannyuN.
    Mar 19, 2008
    How many excellent shows had rough start and then went on quite nicely. Come on guys, leaves us girls some fun. You had Jessica Alba in "Dark Angel", we want our "Moonlight"! :)
  36. CathyL.
    Mar 16, 2008
    This show is great...it gets better with each episode...Love the whole Mick and Beth...relationship.
  37. BunnyF.
    Mar 9, 2008
    I am a single mom of 9 and you can imagine how ready I am on a Friday night to kick my shoes off and drift into Mick St. John's world... What a way to escape, it's about time CBS found a good show!
  38. RichoTB
    Mar 7, 2008
    Its not on par with Buffy or Angel, but its definitely the best paranormal show on television currently...excluding Supernatural of course. Definitely worth keeping around for another 5 seasons
  39. ElaineG.
    Mar 5, 2008
    This show is the best new show out there!!! And the Star of the show is one of the best looking men I have seen in a long time!!!
  40. Teresa
    Mar 4, 2008
    Alex O"Laughlin is totally hot. Totally makes my week.
  41. PegC.
    Mar 2, 2008
    Love this show, it is sophisticated and intelligent.
  42. MO
    Mar 1, 2008
    I didn't like the first episode, but I gave it a second try and I liked each one thereafter a little more. It is a fun show to watch that is without all of the intensity of some of the other "thinkers" out there. I think Moonlight is a great finish to a long week. I hope that more people give it a chance as I did...I think they would find it to be good entertainment.
  43. TerriC
    Feb 27, 2008
    My friends and I love the show....CBS, ditch the reality and give us what we want - more Mick!!
  44. Wanda
    Feb 25, 2008
    Strong lead and progressively more well-developed characters. Has lots of potential if the writers don't lose their way.........
  45. MicheleB.
    Feb 23, 2008
    Why do you want to get rid of all the better shows? I am so sick of realty shows, and shows full of violence. (They are the same shows over and over, with just different characters.) Ghost Whisperer and Moonlight are the perfect Friday night line-up. After a busy week at work, I so much look forward to coming home Friday and watching my shows in the evening. The both have a great cast and Why do you want to get rid of all the better shows? I am so sick of realty shows, and shows full of violence. (They are the same shows over and over, with just different characters.) Ghost Whisperer and Moonlight are the perfect Friday night line-up. After a busy week at work, I so much look forward to coming home Friday and watching my shows in the evening. The both have a great cast and they are two of the better shows on T.V. I don't think the critic's reviews are the ones that matter, it's the viewers choice, which is presently far better than the critics. If these shows get canceled, I will literally be done with television. It's bad enough that Gilmore Girls and Charmed is gone. There is nothing else to watch, except maybe History or Discovery channels, and there is always the Weather Channel. We wonder why the world is like it is today. The sexual content, violence and horrible language on television is right in front of not only our faces, but our children's. Way too much negativity!!!!! I grew up with Little House on the Prairie and the Waltons, shows that teach good values and the sense of what is right and wrong. These are the types of shows that need to be available for the younger generation. But back to the show in question, please keep Moonlight on. Not only for your viewers, but for the cast that make it what it is. Thank you!! Expand
  46. RebeccaB.
    Feb 21, 2008
    Moonlight is are favorite show! , Wedgewood Healthcare Center.
  47. KarenZ.
    Feb 21, 2008
    I love it. My favorite new show of the season!!
  48. JILLD.
    Feb 18, 2008
    This is one of the best shows this season, but it wouldn't surprise me if they canceled it as they do all the really go shows. I think they poll the wealthy people who don't actually watch tv. Leave it to all of us redneck home bodies who actually watch good no great programming. If I had millions I would pay to have the series on my television!!
  49. Page
    Feb 13, 2008
    This is one of the best shows on television this season.
  50. Brenda
    Feb 12, 2008
    I sure hope this show comes back - it is the best show on CBS - Please!!!
  51. LakenH
    Feb 8, 2008
    I love Moonlight! It better not get discontinued. Critics don't know what they are saying, they always rate good shows as bad. I love the storyline and how the characters are. I never watch T.V. only Moonlight. I can't wait to watch it tonight, I look forward to Fridays.
  52. AmandaF.
    Feb 8, 2008
    I love this show and I haven't missed one since it has started. it is about vampires and also because it reminds me of a book my sister and i read it is called twilight by Stephenie Meyer the reason I love this show is because it has action, horror, and romance.
  53. MicheleH
    Jan 27, 2008
    The show is getting better as it goes along. I find Beth pretty dull, but Josef is a fascinating character.
  54. JC.
    Jan 25, 2008
    I just recently caught up with this series and I find it very entertaining. The acting could be better and some of the plot lines could use some polishing, but overall, it's the entertainment value that keeps people coming back. Cool show.
  55. KevinS.
    Jan 24, 2008
    Great show I can't wait for season 2.
  56. AnaP.
    Jan 22, 2008
    this show rocks. stupid critics
  57. DorisD.
    Jan 19, 2008
    Great show, critics don't know a thing.
  58. CarolP.
    Jan 19, 2008
    Love this show, it keeps getting better. Please give it time.
  59. AnneB
    Jan 17, 2008
    Moonlight is entertaining, refreshing and a great escape from tasteless reality shows, gruesome forensic programs, redundant medical dramas, and tacky comedies. Finally, a show I look forward to watching and enjoying. Both characters and plots are maturing nicely and there is most definitely potential for this show to move up the rating food chain quickly. Congratulations to everyone Moonlight is entertaining, refreshing and a great escape from tasteless reality shows, gruesome forensic programs, redundant medical dramas, and tacky comedies. Finally, a show I look forward to watching and enjoying. Both characters and plots are maturing nicely and there is most definitely potential for this show to move up the rating food chain quickly. Congratulations to everyone involved on winning the PCA for Best New Drama. Obviously ten million people must see something worthwhile in this program. Keep up the good work and your fans will be watching many more seasons. Expand
  60. adrianm.
    Jan 17, 2008
    This show is a guilty pleasure. It's actually good though. The critics are just missing the fun. While not perfect, it's a VAST improvement over the 90's style vampire shows.
  61. DanielleB.
    Jan 12, 2008
    I'm hooked and can't wait to see what will come next....Now, Friday night's t.v. got a lot more interresting!! Alex O can definitively carries trhough his feelings..the actors are superb!!!
  62. MaryanneB.
    Jan 11, 2008
    This is the best show on TV. The storyline is great and the actors really connect. It's the only show I find worth watching
  63. AnaR.
    Jan 11, 2008
    Hey! All you critics of Moonlight! The People's choice must hit you between the eyes... You must feel somewhat... irrelevant and with not a clue of what us, the public, wants... keep it up and no one will be reading you anymore... remember NY Times? In the craper now after years of been #1.! Have a great day!
  64. PaulaB.
    Jan 8, 2008
    Congratulations on Moonlight winning the Peoples Choice Award for Best Drama. It is absolutely the best in this new season. It is campy, fun, clever and introspective not to mention the 3 great looking leads. A very enjoyable way to spend Friday nights (and watching a second time isn't hard on the eyes!)
  65. MoonlightChances
    Jan 7, 2008
    Moonlight is the best new show on tv this season. The show is visually stunning, and has a very talented ensemble cast. Alex O'Loughlin is the best looking and sexiest actor to show up on television or in the movies in a long time, and he is a gifted actor. He really has a lot going for him, and his fan base is growing. This show has great storylines and there is much more to portray Moonlight is the best new show on tv this season. The show is visually stunning, and has a very talented ensemble cast. Alex O'Loughlin is the best looking and sexiest actor to show up on television or in the movies in a long time, and he is a gifted actor. He really has a lot going for him, and his fan base is growing. This show has great storylines and there is much more to portray with the main and secondary characters. Keep this show on for a long run. Expand
  66. LindaG.
    Jan 6, 2008
    I found this show to be great. It is something out of the ordinary, something to take your mind off of your everyday worries.
  67. KelleyS.
    Jan 5, 2008
    I watch only one show a week and this is it!!!! Without Moonlight, there is really nothing for me to watch on tv. Keep it coming!
  68. bethg.
    Jan 5, 2008
    I LOVE this show. omg i stay home with my friends every friday & watch it. amazing. micks voice actally gives me chills. hes really believable as a vampire because hes almost scary but *gorrrgeous*. these critics must be watching the wrong show.
  69. allib.
    Jan 5, 2008
    I love this show and i wish it was on someday other than friday so i could watch it more often!
  70. ElisaW.
    Jan 5, 2008
    Great show to get lost in on a Friday night!
  71. Laura
    Jan 4, 2008
    I love this show! The actors are great and the story arc are compelling. Hope it gets renewed. It has a lot of potential for more storylines and character frowth, the chemistry between Mick and Beth are is so real and sexy.
  72. JodyT.
    Jan 4, 2008
    I want to know if the "critics" have a regular job like the rest of us who actually watch TV to be entertained...and not with all of the reality crap that has hijacked a once dramatic and comedic escape for normal Americana. I seriously think the so-called critics try to outdo each other in print; who can top who on the dissing of any particular program. IT'S JUST TELEVISION I want to know if the "critics" have a regular job like the rest of us who actually watch TV to be entertained...and not with all of the reality crap that has hijacked a once dramatic and comedic escape for normal Americana. I seriously think the so-called critics try to outdo each other in print; who can top who on the dissing of any particular program. IT'S JUST TELEVISION PEOPLE!!! LET US BE ENTERTAINED!!! I love this show...fantasy, comedy, romance, intrigue and a good scare all rolled into one. Hey, how do I get to be a critic? :) Expand
  73. TeliaG.
    Jan 2, 2008
    This show is a combination of romance and action, I truly believe these critics are soley basing their opinions on other "vampire" shows, such as Buffy. It is a completely differnt angle from that show. Maybe if the critics actually gave the show a chance they might have a differnt opinion about it. Please don't judge a book by it's cover.
  74. Isabelle
    Jan 1, 2008
    The critics need to give this show another look! It is the best new show this season. The actors are top-notch and after the first few episodes, the show has really come together. Hope that it gets renewed for a full season to make up for being waylaid by the writers' strike.
  75. AnitaP.
    Dec 30, 2007
    Love it! Love the chemistry between Beth and Mick. Joseph is hilarious!
  76. KarenH
    Dec 28, 2007
    Hmmm, it seems that CBS would do far better to pay attention to the people who watch rather than the critics. And Alex O'Louglin is astonishingly good looking. Oh my!
  77. KristaM.
    Dec 24, 2007
    I love this show. The cinematography is the inventive, edgy style you'd expect from Joel Silver, and it's always enjoyable and exciting. The British transfusion with regards to casting proved to be a stroke of genius: Alex O'Loughlin and Sophia Myles sizzle and engage in the lead roles. Support is duly given by a brillian Jason Dohring and perfectly creepy Shannon Sossymon. I love this show. The cinematography is the inventive, edgy style you'd expect from Joel Silver, and it's always enjoyable and exciting. The British transfusion with regards to casting proved to be a stroke of genius: Alex O'Loughlin and Sophia Myles sizzle and engage in the lead roles. Support is duly given by a brillian Jason Dohring and perfectly creepy Shannon Sossymon. Ignore the complaints and instead look at the ratings and positive feedback: this is an excellent way to spend your Friday 8 o'clock hour. Expand
  78. KarenA.
    Dec 22, 2007
    I started watching the show on the second or third episode, so the secret between Beth and Mick was more slowly revealed to me. Then I saw the first episode and I agree that it gives too much away. Still it is an enjoyable romp. The homes of Mick and Joshua are incredible and Mick is pretty sexy!
  79. Justin
    Dec 20, 2007
    Critics don't have a clue what's good but the fans do. This is a great show.
  80. NancyP.
    Dec 20, 2007
    I usually don't agree with critics and in the case of Moonlight, many are just plain WRONG! The show is entertaining; a fun twist on an old genre with some good plot lines and twists. The cast is meshing better and showing their talent with each episode. Moonlight is something our entire family looks forward to watching each week, even my teenagers stay to watch it!
  81. BettyH.
    Dec 20, 2007
    I never, ever pay attention to what the critics say about a tv show or a movie because they always try to be all deep and show how intellectual they are. This show is just downright entertaining and Alex O is great for this part. Not to mention he's not that bad to look at either. (Big understatement!!)
  82. RichelleM.
    Dec 18, 2007
    I love this show! Hot lead, interesting storylines. My girlfriends and I love this show (age range 35-45) Keep it on !!
  83. LynC.
    Dec 17, 2007
    The critics obviously are missing something that a huge and growing number of people are seeing. This show is terrific, the first one to catch my interest like this ... ever. Comparisons to Angel, Forever Knight, Heroes etc are a waste of time. Those shows were what there were, this is what it is. Anyone who can't see how sexy Alex is must be dead. Hope CBS has the sense to respond The critics obviously are missing something that a huge and growing number of people are seeing. This show is terrific, the first one to catch my interest like this ... ever. Comparisons to Angel, Forever Knight, Heroes etc are a waste of time. Those shows were what there were, this is what it is. Anyone who can't see how sexy Alex is must be dead. Hope CBS has the sense to respond to the actual viewers and not the critics. There is a reason they are called "critics". They are paid to criticize. Lyn Expand
  84. SuzanneB
    Dec 16, 2007
    Love the show. My kids started watching it first and then I found myself watching and liking.
  85. AparecidaG.
    Dec 16, 2007
    The best criative show. And the best business case in years.
  86. Vanc
    Dec 13, 2007
    This show is great. No, it's not Angel. Thankfully, it's not trying to be either. This is a good show and deserves a large audience, which is growing everyday. If you want to see a good preview of what's coming up the next two weeks, or haven't heard of it yet, check out tvguide.com's video previews. You won't be dissapointed. Moonlight gives me something to This show is great. No, it's not Angel. Thankfully, it's not trying to be either. This is a good show and deserves a large audience, which is growing everyday. If you want to see a good preview of what's coming up the next two weeks, or haven't heard of it yet, check out tvguide.com's video previews. You won't be dissapointed. Moonlight gives me something to look forward to on Friday night tv for the first time in a long time. Expand
  87. TheresaS.
    Dec 13, 2007
    What people don't understand is that Moonlight has brought the "Bella Lagosi" vamire into the 21st Century......
  88. DA
    Dec 11, 2007
    The critics are rating this TV show as though it is multi-million movie project. They have much too high expectations. Look at the top rated shows: Heroes is not better and has some horrible acting, the rest are either comedies or boring reality shows. This is no masterpiece with many laughable dialogues and corny one-liners, and some guest actors that are really bad but it is interesting The critics are rating this TV show as though it is multi-million movie project. They have much too high expectations. Look at the top rated shows: Heroes is not better and has some horrible acting, the rest are either comedies or boring reality shows. This is no masterpiece with many laughable dialogues and corny one-liners, and some guest actors that are really bad but it is interesting and most of the episodes have good story lines. Expand
  89. JimStrange
    Dec 8, 2007
    Fun stuff, it is silly but a good time. This beats all those so serious pseudo cop shows.
  90. Kathy
    Dec 7, 2007
    I wasn't that crazy about the show but then found myself thinking about it all the time! thats how i know I'm reading a good book too!
  91. JaneK.
    Dec 7, 2007
    The dialogue is often painfully bad, with characters voicing their internal conflicts verbatim. But Alex O'Louglin is a handsome man and the vampire genre is such fun to watch that all its flaws are easily overlooked. Great Friday night fluff.
  92. JamieA.
    Dec 4, 2007
    This show is putting a wonderful spin on an old story & the actors are wonderful. The stories writers seem to really rope in people interest. I love it!
  93. GloriaM.
    Dec 4, 2007
    I love it, love it, love it, love it, love it. Makes Friday nights worth waiting for. Hope it stays on a long time. The chemistry between Mick and Beth is to die for. Literally.
  94. JoyM.
    Dec 3, 2007
    This is a great show. The critics are all wrong. Give it a chance. I have watched every show and the just keep getting better each weak. Love Mick and Beth. Wow the sizzle. Keep em coming CBS. You have got a winner!
  95. RevaM.
    Dec 3, 2007
    Love this show. I love the interaction and star crossed romance between "Mick" & "Beth". These actors have really made me feel it. I love that Mick is quietly beautiful, has integrity and sensitivity while Beth has ambition, assertiveness as well as being totally feminine. I miss the show when it's not on. Can't wait until December 14th. CBS...your viewers love it....pay no Love this show. I love the interaction and star crossed romance between "Mick" & "Beth". These actors have really made me feel it. I love that Mick is quietly beautiful, has integrity and sensitivity while Beth has ambition, assertiveness as well as being totally feminine. I miss the show when it's not on. Can't wait until December 14th. CBS...your viewers love it....pay no attention to the critics!!! Please renew this show! Expand
  96. VinaY.
    Dec 2, 2007
    I hope the series goes on for a looooooooong time...and win lots of awards.
  97. PatH.
    Nov 30, 2007
    Gorgeous, sexy lead man who sleep in the nude...tons of sexual tension between him and his leading lady (ladies?)...plenty of chemistry, wicked ex-wife (or are they still married if she's still alive?). Great side-kick (Joseph) and a perfect follow up to Ghost Whisperer? Is there a downside anywhere? It's worth staying home Friday night and watching CBS just for this. More, CBS, Gorgeous, sexy lead man who sleep in the nude...tons of sexual tension between him and his leading lady (ladies?)...plenty of chemistry, wicked ex-wife (or are they still married if she's still alive?). Great side-kick (Joseph) and a perfect follow up to Ghost Whisperer? Is there a downside anywhere? It's worth staying home Friday night and watching CBS just for this. More, CBS, more, more, more!!!! Expand
  98. SkyBeing
    Nov 30, 2007
    Love lead characters, sexual tension between them....reminds me of 1988 Beauty & the Beast!
  99. KrisW.
    Nov 30, 2007
    love this show - cbs please keep it on!
  100. JanayE.
    Nov 29, 2007
    I actually look forward to TV on Fridays now - I love this show!!! Thanks!

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    [Mick and Beth's] across-the-decades bond, however, doesn't compensate for how pedestrian the initial story is -- playing like a conventional detective show, with Mick showcasing his otherworldly powers (strong, and very, very fast) only during a passable action sequence in the final act.
  2. The focus is on the dangerous and forbidden relationship between Mick and Beth and his efforts to keep his past a secret. Whether there's enough material there to knit together a series remains to be seen.
  3. Moonlight is just a weak, generic private-eye drama with a vampire story overlay.