• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 23, 2010
  • Season #: 1
5.2

1. Sep 24, 2010
    This show was great! Great concept, grea acting, and overall great. This show is an amazing "where are the now" sort of thing, that is so realistic. A perfect show, and one of the best of the season, for sure.
  2. Sep 24, 2010
    I loved this show, especially Keir O'Donnell as "Kenny"...nothing superficial about that portrayal! I watched the Twitter feeds during the show and they were overwhelmingly positive. Another case proving that mainstream critics' opinions aren't predictive of viewers'.
  3. Sep 25, 2010
    A really interesting concept. i found this show to be extremely entertaining. it has 'Likeable' characters, that we can ALL relate to. i will be sticking around around for the rest of the season.

1. Reviewed by: Rachel Michaels
    By the end of The Breakfast Club, the kids have learned that each of them is not solely a Brain, a Princess, a Criminal, a Basket Case, or an Athlete, but individuals who defy categorization. If only the characters in My Generation--and its dwindling viewers--were afforded the same opportunity.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    The documentary device is often stifling to and distracting from the drama, and using labels as shorthand to introduce the characters makes them feel even more one-dimensional--a device that's acceptable in reality TV, perhaps, but potentially fatal to scripted fare.
  3. My Generation is based on a Swedish series, "On God's Highway." Dramatic storytelling seems to have veered off the road and crashed into a tree.