Nashville (2012) : Season 2

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8.0

1. Sep 28, 2014
    Continuing the creative brilliance of its inaugural season, Nashville matures and soars. Both Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere give knock-out performances.
  2. Oct 23, 2013
    Once again Nashville proves just how great Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere can be. Both have constantly proven themselves in numerous shows, but they both really shine in Nashville. This drama, hinging on soap, has taken a bit of step down over the past year, but it's starting to back on form, with a good plot and excellent supporting cast. Nashville is really getting good.
  3. Jan 7, 2014
    I keep hearing rumors about Nashville being cancelled and not renewed for Season 3. That is just absurd, this is one of the better Drama shows on TV right now and would be a crying shame if they cancelled it. I don't understand how they keep saying the numbers are low when everyone I know is always talking and raving about the show.

Once again DON"T CANCEL NASHVILLE, it is A GOOD

Once again DON"T CANCEL NASHVILLE, it is A GOOD DRAMA that works!!! Every time a good show airs and you really start to enjoy and look forward to watching week in and out it gets cancelled. We need more drama, action, comedy shows instead of all these stupid reality shows. I am sorry but I am not a fan of all these reality shows.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Melissa Maerz
    Sep 18, 2013
    Panettiere is deliciously manipulative, oozing faux sincerity as she pays tribute to her "friend" Rayna. And Esten brings the melodrama. The Scarlett/Gunnar/Avery triangle is tedious but at least Lamar gets a crazy plot twist. [20/27 Sep 2013, p.144]