• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 23, 2003
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11
7.1

1. Oct 4, 2012
    This has been my favorite show for years but I seriously dislike Jamie Lee Curtis's role. She's overly aggressive and doesn't mesh with the other actors.
  2. Apr 30, 2012
    most overrated show in the history of television ... please do the world a favor and cancel it before it's too late and people begin to suffer cerebral hemorrhages because of it.
  3. Sep 21, 2011
    With eight thrilling, excellent seasons in the past, the ninth season of this JAG spin-off is off to a dull start, with bad acting from all cast members (yes, including Mark Harmon, who previously tensed up the audience with the spectacular character portrayal); a shallow, boring plot with little mystery to it; and no clear definition of the word "entertainment" that television is intended to present--all eliciting unintended, nervous laughs from viewers. I would only recommend it to those who a) can sit through a whole hour of a show where you're used to cliffhangers right before the commercials, but that doesn't happen, leaving you fine with changing the channel; and b) are die-hard fans of NCIS (and other crime and crime-related programs, such as BONES, CSI, CRIMINAL MINDS, and LAW & ORDER). Expand
  4. Sep 21, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. even though this is no longer my favourite show,the show is still very good. the first episode is just unpredictable.based on the last season's last episode, i would have thought the investigation starts on this episode but they manage to think outside the box. Expand
  5. Dec 11, 2011
    This show brought itself down after it's first 6 exciting seasons. The stories got duller and less unpredictable and the acting got way worse like the actors were actually getting bored of playing the same roles or something. The crimes were takin over by the drama of the cast and managed to have me stop watching this show as of......now.

There are no critic reviews yet.