• Network: Showtime
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 8, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
6.8

1. Jun 18, 2011
    I don't know why more people have reviewed this but I suppose it is because it isn't new, but the same sarcastically funny, but sad at the same time show. The acting is superb as is the writing and direction. I love all the characters with their witty repartee every week. I am sad it is on it's last episode this week. We need more shows like this geared for all ages and not just for the twenty somethings and immature 30 somethings, and hopefully not immature 40 yr old's. Collapse
  2. Aug 10, 2011
    The best sitcom on TV along with Web Therapy. So cleverly written. I just love Zoey (Merritt Weaver) and Akalitis...they are hysterical! And Jackie, of course, is superb.
  3. Oct 2, 2011
    The first season was fantastic. The second season was good. This season was un-even all over the place and generally not very good at all. Sorry, Showtime. The horrible show you call The Big C, the cancellation of United States of Tara and the degrading of Nurse Jackie have eliminated you from my book.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Apr 14, 2011
    Season 3 of Showtime's great Nurse Jackie brings romance to student nurse Zoey. [25 Apr 2011, p.44]
  2. Reviewed by: Mikey O'Connell
    Mar 29, 2011
    Like so many Showtime comedies, Jackie leaves us feeling a bit conflicted. But the acting, caustic characters and looming consequences make Season 3 destination viewing for anyone who's already hooked--and a worthwhile pursuit for anyone still on the fence.
  3. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Mar 28, 2011
    With this bracing and comic new set of 12 episodes, Nurse Jackie has evolved into a rigorous, fascinating portrait of denial, of how it works when someone deceives herself and everyone around her