• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
8.6

1. Apr 15, 2014
    I honestly don't understand where all the 10 ratings come from... Is it people that have switched over from reality TV? Is it the CSI crew who like the twist it adds to the mystery / murder of the week genre? I honestly wanted to like the show. Two of my favorite actors from shows / movies past and I bought into the hype. Bought the first two seasons and I gutted it out through the first 10 episodes... If you like CSI, I'm betting you would like this show. For me... I need a longer / more complex story arc that's more committed to character development and the unraveling of a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma (favorite Churchill quote). This show is bland and formulaic. It simply doesn't hold my interest enough to sit through an entire episode... Expand
  2. hbo
    Oct 13, 2011
    This show was a surprise for me. After all the hype and the talk, I was expecting something that would blow me away, instead I got something that bored me silly. I had to force myself to sit through a whole episode and when i finally finished, I promised myself never again. I guess what I'm saying is....This person, has no interest!
  3. Sep 23, 2011
    The plot idea itself is quite interesting, but the execution not so much. The two get the social security number of someone who will become the victim or perpetrator of a future crime, and then the CIA Agent has to "spy" on them until the truth is revealed. Afterwards, he must stop the crime from actually happening. It's simple, formulaic, and boring. Not to mention the characters are cut and dry, adding nothing to the boring atmosphere. Expand
  4. Sep 22, 2011
    I'm pretty tolerant, but we really don't need a revenge fantasy masquerading as moral nobility. I was going to take off 2 points for unrelenting grimness, but had to take off 8 more for its sense of right and wrong. Even if it is TV.

1. So far, though, it has mostly kept its ambition in check, preferring to follow the playbook of a typical crime procedural, with a little more darkness and a little less energy.
  2. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Nov 29, 2011
    This could grow into a show of more than ordinary interest. [28 Nov 2011, p.57]
  3. Reviewed by: David Eckstein
    Sep 22, 2011
    The characters aren't terribly deep and the dialog doesn't take advantage of Emerson's and Caviezel's acting chops.