Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
7.8

1. Oct 30, 2010
    I agree with DME. The first season was a little cheesy and the songs were kind of tacky. But the show has improved extremely. It went from a nervous giggle to on-the-floor laughing. The newest episodes are the best and there hour-long special wasn't bad either. Hopefully it will either get a little better so I can change my review to a 10.
  2. Dec 16, 2011
    Really cute cartoon - the characters are fun and easy to relate to. Although it may be quite cheesy - with the whole secret agent thing and musical numbers in each episode, this show has made it really "cool". Fun family program - anyone will enjoy this.
  3. Mar 29, 2012
    phineas and ferb love is amazing to tell me the true crazy that a platypus is a secret agenet new fresh idea and very nice: D
    and are creators of new ideas and new ways of looking at goals
  4. Jul 14, 2012
    This is a very funny, cheery, entertaining cartoon. It has comedy similar to SpongeBob, and occasionally illogical events such as those in Family Guy, but without the crude profanity. The voices suit the characters, the colors create a bright atmosphere, and the outrageous stunts by Phineas and Ferb, and Agent P and Doofensmirtz, this animation is hilarious and my personal favorite.
  5. FRG
    Aug 1, 2013
    The show is for kids,highly recomendable and is very fun,the animations looks OK,the plots are good executed,but my favorite thing is the TV Movie:Across the second dimension.Man,my all time favorite movie!

There are no critic reviews yet.