Project Runway : Season 4

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
7.0

1. JamesK.
    Nov 23, 2007
    I used to like this show.... but this year the contestants are so ridiculously annoying I can only stomach 10 minutes before I start to get the heaves.
  2. KennyM.
    Nov 30, 2007
    Are there TWO straight guys this season!?!?!?! Project Runway is like an infectious disease and I've caught it.
  3. DeborahL
    Nov 15, 2007
    looking good but I predicted the winner and that's never a good sign. They need guest judges with more "pop!"
  4. JaneK.
    Dec 7, 2007
    Probably one of the best reality shows on television. Passionate, creative, and interesting fashion designers, great competitions, and of course Tim Gunn. Though I am becoming increasingly annoyed at the lack of time given to these talented contestants... there are less finished pieces this season, and though a tight squeeze for time is part of the contest, sometimes it feels like the Probably one of the best reality shows on television. Passionate, creative, and interesting fashion designers, great competitions, and of course Tim Gunn. Though I am becoming increasingly annoyed at the lack of time given to these talented contestants... there are less finished pieces this season, and though a tight squeeze for time is part of the contest, sometimes it feels like the audience is being just as robbed as the designers. The end results are what the show is all about. Expand
  5. Dec 25, 2012
    Welcome in the selfish, materialistic world of fashion designers and other fashion dictators. I would rather watch paint dry than Heidi and her toe-lickers... These people smile into each others face, while stabbing each other in the back.

If you’re wondering if the Bravo reality linchpin is any good in its fourth season, well, of course it is.
    Project Runway is a lot like "The Flintstones"--with both shows, you're guaranteed a gay old time.
    The results in the season opener aren’t surprising, but they unfold in a satisfying way.