- Summary: Originally from the minds of the Bravo Network, supermodel Heidi Klum, and Elle Magazine comes Project Runway (a spinoff of the Emmy-nominated series Project Greenlight), an all-new behind-the-scene documentary series and competition set in the other most glamorous business in the world: the fashion industry. For the sixth season, cameras will roll for fourteen episodes as up-and-coming designers compete in weekly challenges and are given all the resources of a top designer to prepare a competitive runway show for the next New York Fall Fashion Week.Supermodel Heidi Klum co-developed the series and appears as one of the celebrity judges. Dan Cutforth and Jane Lipsitz of Project Greenlight serve as executive producers.In July 2006, the show began airing at 10PM, but by July 2008, the show returned to it's 9PM timeslot.… Expand
- Genre(s): Reality, Health & Lifestyle, Game Show
- Show Type: Between Seasons
- Season 5 premiere date: Jul 16, 2008
- Episode Length: 60
- Air Time: 09:00 PM
- More Details and Credits »
Published: July 27, 2010Reality competition shows have become a fixture of primetime television over the past decade. Our reality TV expert selects some of the best and worst examples of the genre from the past 10 years.
Published: January 5, 2010Read about the biggest and best new series debuting in the coming months, find out when your favorite programs are returning, and watch trailers for over two dozen shows.
- By user score