Psych : Season 6

• Series Premiere Date: Jul 7, 2006
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
8.3

1. Oct 27, 2011
    Now in it's sixth season " Psych" is still compulsively watchable as ever. Roday and Hill continue to have excellent on-screen chemistry, and the show still remains one of the best comedies on television.
  2. DME
    Feb 14, 2012
    This is still one of the best (if not the best) shows I've seen on television and it still holds up extremely well into its sixth season.
  3. Dec 20, 2011
    After six seasons, Psych still comes up with creative plots for each episode and the hilarious dialogue to go along with it. That's more than most series' of this length can say.
  4. May 17, 2013
    I actually really enjoyed this season. Had quite a few laughs and tthought it was very entertaining. The biggest flaw of this season though is that the cameos by famous actors have been very disappointing, Often times their character has too little to say or doesn't have enough involvement. Other then that, Very solid season.
  5. Jan 24, 2012
    This is still my favorite series on T.V. will be for years to come. Psych has been kept fresh by the writers and actors. Sometimes the actors (Roday) also write and they also help produce. I have seen every episode and even rematch them via Netflix, and will keep watching the just like Monk. All Hell Pysch!
  6. Mar 26, 2012
    As with every season, great characters, great plots and still funny, with a good mix of smart police work and amusing messing around. It still has good ideas for crazy events/settings and special themed or Halloween/Xmas episodes. An awesome show that can go on for several more years.
  7. Apr 13, 2012
    I love this show, and it has been one of my favorite TV shows for the past 6 seasons. Is it silly? Yes. Is it stupidly silly? Very much so. Is it well acted? In a stupidly silly way. Is it cliched? Over the top a that's why I love it! The show asks that you not take it seriously and doesn't take itself seriously (you can tell the actors have fun). What it does it does very well. I love itsI love this show, and it has been one of my favorite TV shows for the past 6 seasons. Is it silly? Yes. Is it stupidly silly? Very much so. Is it well acted? In a stupidly silly way. Is it cliched? Over the top a that's why I love it! The show asks that you not take it seriously and doesn't take itself seriously (you can tell the actors have fun). What it does it does very well. I love its puns and cheesy humor. I love the simple fun plots. I love the characters. It's not "great art" but it doesn't strive to be. It is, however, the most "fun" TV show on the air. Expand
  8. Mar 31, 2013
    I'm still enjoying watching this show even after all the previous Seasons. I like the non-serious aspect, the two main characters are great. It's an interesting "who-dunnit" with humor. It works!
  9. Jun 24, 2014
    This show is so funny and I love it. Shaun and Gus make a great team and they have perfect chemistry. The show is funny and serious at times and I love it.

There are no critic reviews yet.