• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 27, 2015
Season #: 1, 2, 3
6.0

1. Sep 29, 2015
    Disappointing. I was hoping for a believable quasi-military show about FBI training with the obvious need for a mystery plot of some sort. The mystery, as I see it, is how the writers think that FBI new recruits are represented by this bunch of shallow jerks right out of the CW network. Wow, if they got it right, the future of law enforcement is in major danger.

Plot and characters.

Plot and characters. This show falls completely flat n both of these fairly important areas.
  2. Oct 1, 2015
    "Gray's Anatomy" meets "Starship Troopers" This one's for those who are young and shallow. Delivered plot lines spinning like plates in a Carnie side show, characters too shallow to relate to, and dumbed down FBI academy hi jinks. Should have been called "Quantico High." It makes "Homeland" look like English Literature. Annoyingly filmed, badly edited, and with an adolescent screenplay.
  3. Oct 5, 2015
    So far so lousy. Relies on stunts and editing for its thrills, rather than any kind of real character development. The actors might be qualified but the script and direction give them very little chance to do anything but go through melodrama/stunt/repeat.
  4. Oct 4, 2015
    I think some of ABC's series these days are made based on diversity first then they'll go with the storyline. Some of them work and some don't. Quantico successfully brings even bigger diversity to TV but it lacks of character's depth and strong storyline. It is one of those show that raised a big question in the premise and you're gonna keep watching it just because you're curious toI think some of ABC's series these days are made based on diversity first then they'll go with the storyline. Some of them work and some don't. Quantico successfully brings even bigger diversity to TV but it lacks of character's depth and strong storyline. It is one of those show that raised a big question in the premise and you're gonna keep watching it just because you're curious to find out the answer no matter how bad the show is. Quantico is not necessarily a bad show, it is and okay show at best. The acting performances are okay and some of them are cringeworthy. With this premise, i think this show should better just resolved all the mysteries and questions in season 1 and not even bother to have a second season. Expand
  5. Sep 29, 2015
    I like the basic idea of "Quantico," and we all know ABC does mystery soaps well. That being said, the pilot wasn't great. It was OK, but not overly compelling. That could be a problem going forward. There's some potential here, but I remain a bit cautious.
  6. Dec 9, 2015
    I have to say, I didn't get the mixed reviews at first, I thought the first few episodes were promising but now, 10 episodes in, I have to say I understand: it's a mediocre show.

The plot is paper in and turns the entire FBI academy into a high school drama thing. This alone I could actually bear if the actors were actually any good but... they're not. That includes Chopra... I just don't understand the raving reviews she's been getting over her performance on Quantico. It's got to a point where I would resort to pretty extreme messures to no longer have to listen to her whiney voice, jeses. Sure, she could probably play in a supporting role in a random TV show but actually carry it like she's supposed to do with Quantico? Please... give me a break.
  7. Nov 6, 2015
    The first episode set the tone and it has been all downhill since then; the constant "dual plot flashbacks" makes keeping the entire idea that this is supposedly a TRAINING CENTER for FBI agents! Unbelieveable at best - an insult to viewers at the worst! The abundance of beautiful ladies and handsome "gentlemen" is such a farce!

The role played by JOSH HOPKINS is such a farce! He is as

The role played by JOSH HOPKINS is such a farce! He is as much a dimwit in this role as he was in COUGAR TOWN (a role in which he played a much better dimwit!). The remainder of the cast is made up of perfect bodies sans brains. They act like robots programmed to do only a set series of tasks in spite of the imaginary skills they supposedly possess.

I now RECORD QUANTICO so when "Happy Holiday" time rolls around and viewing is limited to reruns I can give it another shot and see if my impression thus far is tainted by my dislike of the "dual storyline" garbage. OH MY GAWD! SHE SHOT HER POPS as an example!

The lack of reviews is likely indicative of a lack of loyal viewers. I see QUANTICO being dumped at the end of the already authorized episodes. Right now it DESERVES to be cancelled - it is THAT bad.
  8. Mar 4, 2016
    Priyanka Chopra is the only reason to watch this show. It lacks a good plot line, fairly predictable and sometimes boring. The only thing that saves the show and keeps the audience hooked, which is why this show is a hit, is Priyanka. She has such incredible charisma on screen and truly is a terrific actor. It's a shame it is wasted on this mediocre work but hopefully this success willPriyanka Chopra is the only reason to watch this show. It lacks a good plot line, fairly predictable and sometimes boring. The only thing that saves the show and keeps the audience hooked, which is why this show is a hit, is Priyanka. She has such incredible charisma on screen and truly is a terrific actor. It's a shame it is wasted on this mediocre work but hopefully this success will lead to better work from her in the future. Expand
  9. Sep 10, 2016
    Just watched my last episode of ACBs Quantico, episode 15. A US Senator says owning a gun is a privilege not a right. Nothing can be more than the truth. Is ABC rewriting the Constitution? The second Amendment has nothing to do with hunting or sports. It's about the peoples right to defend themselves against a tyrannical Government, just like the one we have become here in America.Just watched my last episode of ACBs Quantico, episode 15. A US Senator says owning a gun is a privilege not a right. Nothing can be more than the truth. Is ABC rewriting the Constitution? The second Amendment has nothing to do with hunting or sports. It's about the peoples right to defend themselves against a tyrannical Government, just like the one we have become here in America. I man with the power to defend himself is a free, without it he is a slave to the Government. I myself will not continuing watching ABC or Disney network, the parent Company or any other of it's affiliates. I am still a free man, they can't force me to watch. Liberals and progressives will be the downfall of America. Even a blind Democrat can see that. Expand
  10. May 30, 2016
    I really hope the real trainees at the FBI are smarter than the ones on TV, cause these characters are complete idiots. Terrible show with terrible scenes with terrible actors
  11. Jan 11, 2016
    "Quantico's" premise is pretty straight forward. Newbie FBI agent Alex Parrish is framed for a bombing that killed hundreds of people. Against all odds, Alex must prove her innocence. I initially enjoyed the show. The eye candy was great. Are no ugly people recruited by the FBI? The flash forward forward structure worked well. Each week we got a new reveal about a core character. Here's"Quantico's" premise is pretty straight forward. Newbie FBI agent Alex Parrish is framed for a bombing that killed hundreds of people. Against all odds, Alex must prove her innocence. I initially enjoyed the show. The eye candy was great. Are no ugly people recruited by the FBI? The flash forward forward structure worked well. Each week we got a new reveal about a core character. Here's where the show lost me though:

22 episodes is just too many to spend on one story. Yes, I know this is how the Big 3 Networks typically operate. ("Quantico" airs on ABC.) This forces the show to slow down the pace to a molasses crawl and make a number of filler episodes.

The characters are grating on my nerves. I'm seriously tired of Simon at this point. First he was gay (which was a lie). Then he was in the Israeli army. Then he says he didnt actually kill anyone. However, he did plant two fake bombs in New York (one under a synagogue and one under a mosque) as a way to to get both parties in dialogue. Someone then detonated his bombs. Say what? That's the stupidest story I've heard of.

Caleb also seriously irritates me. My money is still on him as the actual bomber. But to be honest, I just don't care anymore. Sorry, NATs! After 11 episodes of "Quantico" I'm out.
  12. Oct 4, 2016
    I really liked season 1. As the plot was interesting, I ignored some of the issues others have noted, e.g. excessive jumping back and forth along the time line, actors way too good looking including an ex miss universe, etc.

Then came season 2. Saw two episodes, and its too recycled for my taste. The main characters are in six months of training (just like season 1), they are suspecting their co-trainees (just like season 1), their supervisor co-operates with the terrorists (too close to season 1), and the terrorists are all former agents (just like mission impossible: rogue nation). And more of the tiring jumping back and forth along the time line.

I'll skip the deja vu feeling, and watch something else.

1. Reviewed by: Tim Grierson
    Sep 28, 2015
    For a show about highly trained, incredibly intelligent agents, Quantico’s pilot often succumbs to lame-brained plotting and a less-than-convincing portrayal of its specialized milieu.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Sep 28, 2015
    Quantico is slick enough, and well-enough cast, to probably keep a good-sized audience watching.
  3. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Sep 28, 2015
    Prior to the ludicrous escape, the pilot had done an admirable job keeping up the pacing, the interest and certainly the excitement level. That alone should get you to watch the second episode.