Ravenswood : Season 1

6.0

1. Nov 7, 2013
    way better then pretty little liars! i like the way it's made, the way the actors play, the story. i think this has a lot of potential. i am looking forward to season 2
  2. Jan 15, 2014
    I love this show, the plots and characters are so interesting, and the i love the spooky element! I started watching over the holiday and contrary to a lot of reviews, I actually didn't mind the first few episodes. I think the problem that a lot of ppl have with this show is that they labeled it a pretty little liars spinoff, but apart from a few of the same characters, the storyline hasI love this show, the plots and characters are so interesting, and the i love the spooky element! I started watching over the holiday and contrary to a lot of reviews, I actually didn't mind the first few episodes. I think the problem that a lot of ppl have with this show is that they labeled it a pretty little liars spinoff, but apart from a few of the same characters, the storyline has nothing to do with PLL and I'm glad for that. PLL has really become repetitive and boring, and Calebs become so much more interesting in Ravenswood, in PLL he was drab and boring. People just need to separate the two shows in their minds, because this show is more mature than PLL and chances are pretty good that Caleb will end up with Miranda, so a return to PLL is unlikely:-p

PS.
    PLL fans just need to get over themselves and stop trolling Ravenswood boards.
  3. Feb 12, 2014
    I saw the 10 episodes for season 1 in just half a day and oh! so far I love the series. I hope there will be another season. Please, please..cant wait for the next episode.

Ravenswood will in all likelihood be a functioning teen horror series, but those looking for a radical antiracist message or a lasting parable about the dangers of concentrated power will be disappointed.
  2. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Oct 22, 2013
    Where “Pretty Little Liars” has set the standard for teen mystery/soap-opera TV, Ravenswood comes on more like a horror flick.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Oct 21, 2013
    It's all cheesy and silly with minimally adequate performances but, eh, what do you expect from a show in this genre.