• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 3, 2013
  • Season #: 1
7.0

1. Mar 31, 2013
    This is one of those shows I was afraid to watch, assuming it was all but canceled before even premiering, but ended up getting drawn in anyway. Compared to a lot of what networks are throwing out there these days, I really think Red Widow is a winner, and wish people would give it more of a chance. Most of the negative critical reviews had to do with the opener, which tried to do a lot and set up a lot with mixed results, but the show has been steadily getting better with each episode. We need more shows like this. Expand
  2. Mar 31, 2013
    I love that there is now a drama that has it all! (money, drugs, family and sexual tension). I haven't been this excited for a show in year's. I can't stand all the superficial reality tv that has become the popular genre. I like watching actors do just that act. Praying ABC gives it a chance.
  3. Mar 4, 2013
    Giving this a 10 considering this is one of the best shows I've seen on ABC in years. Cable quality show with solid cast. Only thing missing is more action but looks like its building up to that. Cool show.
  4. Mar 3, 2013
    At first I wasn't too sure about this show but smart writing and great cast got me hooked. I can't wait to see more. Radha Mitchell was good choice for the role. everyone else too. this just seems so different for network TV and ABC did good for producing a little edgier program. I sure hope ABC doesn't cancel it should be good after revenge
  5. Apr 21, 2013
    Love this show. Please do not cancel! Really Love this show Red Widow. Red Widow is truly a winner. I too give a 10! Lots of drama, money, family superficial reality that makes a good show! Try it, promise you'll like it.
  6. Apr 29, 2013
    This show is amazing has a intriguing plot and is full of drama! Abc has really captivated me with its characters and the extent the must go too stay alive! This how has all the drama a mother of 3 needs because this woman does anything for her family to ensure their safety. On that note she's not afraid to get dirty to make sure she is not threatened and that's what keeps me watching plus theirs a little romance to it which is exciting! Collapse
  7. May 4, 2013
    Great show!
    The pilot was boring and I decided not to watch it. Then I saw another episode and was hooked.
    Hope they don't cancel this show.
    I just got attached to the three kids.
  8. May 13, 2013
    I love Red Widow, alot of drama ,deception, and sexual tention........................I pray they have a second season............................ badly.
  9. Jun 12, 2013
    I LOVED THIS SHOW! I have the episode saved to my DVR because I work on Sundays and I was very annoyed to hear yet another good drama has been cancelled. Please reconsider this show is definitely a 10. Another one of my favorites was 666 park ave. I just don't understand why all the drama and suspenseful shows get booted!!

1. Reviewed by: Hank Stuever
    Mar 4, 2013
    Mitchell’s coolly understated performance makes it all slightly more believable and worth a few episodes to see where it leads.
    Visnjic's smooth and mysterious turn in just a handful of scenes instantly emerges as the best thing Red Widow has going for it. That's either the sign of a series with fundamental flaws, or the roots of a show that will only get better as it goes.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Mar 4, 2013
    Red Widow might leave you feeling blue over the waste of time and talent.