8.4

1. debbiel
    Aug 1, 2009
    I like the show very much so does my whole family we are all adults and think the show needed to be in the fall line up.
  2. AmandaM
    Jul 22, 2009
    Finally a light comedy that the whole family can watch together. So much better than the dribble of Hannah Montana and Zach and Cody junk that the kids have been watching. This Mom says thank you!
  3. SherryL
    Aug 12, 2009
    It's a good family show that I would not miss because David Cassidy is in it. Patrick and David are funny. Hope the show stays!
  4. MissE
    Aug 2, 2009
    Completely enjoyable. The show is so well written. Congratulations on what we are all hoping will be a huge success! I love it!
  5. BethF
    Aug 7, 2009
    I wanted to hate this show. I wanted it to be unbearably cheesy. But I'm hooked. It's something my 10-year old and I can watch together and both enjoy.
  6. NancyS
    Aug 9, 2009
    I very much enjoyed this show and I am 49. I think there is something in this show to be enjoyed by a wide age group. I was surprised that I liked it so much. I really just tuned in to see David Cassidy and now I watch it every week. I think the whole cast is good and the writing. I was a big fan of David back in the day and I am so glad he hasn't lost his magic.
  7. nancyk.
    Sep 10, 2009
    A great family show that parents enjoy watching with their children. looking forward to character development along with the many plots and music possible. a multi-generational family entertainment piece that is very refreshing.
  8. GinaM.
    Jul 22, 2009
    Loved it! Anything David Cassidy does is awesome!
  9. BarbaraW.
    Jul 22, 2009
    This really brightened my day and I really hope it crosses the pond to UK where I live.
  10. KerryP.
    Jul 23, 2009
    Really enjoyed the show would watch it each week good work you all.
  11. LaurraG
    Jul 29, 2009
    This show is great clean fun... I would be happy to watch with any age... I make sure my DVR records every show. I just remember David being taller.
  12. KariS
    Jul 31, 2009
    Anything with David Cassidy is a winner with me.
  13. PEGGYR
    Aug 10, 2009
    I am in my forties and my son is in his twenties and we both love it.
  14. DeniM
    Aug 21, 2009
    I love David Cassidy's character! So funny. The show is very well written. Rest of cast are great too! Hope this show will make it!
  15. roninf.
    Aug 26, 2009
    I think the show is surprisingly enjoyable. I HATE all those stupid kiddy shows like High school musical and wizards of waverly place. But this one is actually bearable, and a fun one to watch with the family. I found myself singing the songs around the house. for a person who normally hates these shows I am genuinely surprised.
  16. d.j.s
    Aug 7, 2009
    My daughter and I both like the show, which hardly ever happens. Hopefully the show will get a chance to stay on.
  17. PearlI.
    Jul 21, 2009
    Very funny, it works.
  18. SusanUvanni
    Jul 22, 2009
    I thought it was great - my teenagers liked it too. will watch again.
  19. CathyT.
    Jul 22, 2009
    From a 38-year david fan, i absolutely loved it. david and patrick play so well off each other. I hope it's around for awhile!
  20. MillieF.
    Jul 23, 2009
    Fun show.
  21. BenK.
    Jul 27, 2009
    Fun, Funny, we need more shows like this. I enjoyed every minute of it. And I felt like it was over to soon. Love the cast and love the music. Any CD releases coming from this show? I hope!!
  22. PatM
    Aug 14, 2009
    I just love this show and we watch it every week
  23. TessE
    Aug 26, 2009
    I only saw parts of it as I am in Australia and I think it's a great show. I am a big fan of Shaun Cassidy.All we have at the moment are rubbish , Will it make it to Oz?PLEASE!

Ruby & the Rockits has no right to be as likable as it is ... But “Ruby & the Rockits’’ turns out to be a warm intergenerational comedy that never pushes life lessons in your face.
  2. Reviewed by: Randee Dawn
    What you get is a light fantasy with amusing moments that works in a couple of cutesy songs.
  3. What makes it all work is the good time the Cassidys, especially David, are having in these roles. In the end it's contagious. Shakespeare, no, but clever enough to be good 'tween fun.