Runaway : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 25, 2006
8.4

1. rachelh
    Oct 30, 2006
    I realy liked this show and looked forward to seeing it. Its not cool that it got canceled!
  2. tammy007
    Oct 10, 2006
    I really like this show a lot. I hope it stays on! LIke others have said its like fugitive with a family that is trying to meet thr problems they've gone through in the past. It's great.
  3. ColinW
    Oct 2, 2006
    love the drama/suspence great show!
  4. PiperD
    Oct 30, 2006
    I was so into this show and i am very upset that it is not coming on anymore.. I feel someone should pick it up and start showing it again, there were only what.. four episodes and that was enough to get me hooked, so please please put it back on the air!!!
  5. michelleb
    Oct 9, 2006
    Suspensful Drama - Excellent show.
  6. IloveRanaway
    Nov 25, 2006
    I LOVE THIS SHOW it was the best show on tv and expecially on the CW, all the other shows got boring but this show was totally awsome. PLEASE PUT IT BACK ON THE AIR!!!!!!!!!
  7. BethanyH
    Oct 24, 2006
    I think that this was a really good show i just wish that i was able to see what happened next in it... it just really makes me mad that the CW cancelled it... I just hope that some other channel picks it up cause i really wanna see what happens!!!
  8. MichaelP
    Sep 27, 2006
    very entertaining and set the stage for lots of subplots in the next episodes
  9. BrittanyC
    Nov 10, 2006
    I Love this show! I Watch all the episonde before i found out it was cancelled! I really want this show back on the aired plz try!!!!
  10. TerriR
    Nov 5, 2006
    This is a great show. Bring it back!
  11. MelodyS
    Dec 13, 2006
    With the junk that CW has chosen to leave on its schedule I am bewildered that this really solid show wasn't given a stable time slot and a few weeks to build a following. The characters were well developed andbelieveable. The acting was well done. I guess that is the kiss of death these days!
  12. SteveF
    Oct 23, 2006
    Please to not Cancel this, this is out fav show
  13. AlyssaK
    Oct 26, 2006
    I Absolutely LOVED this show... I have been going crazy because I could not find where it went. I cannot believe it was deleted... Any chance of it being back.. I loved the cast and the Plot of the show... I will miss it!
  14. Tasha
    Oct 29, 2006
    i dont know what happened but its not on anymore on Sundays, and it makes me so mad cause i LOVE this show!!! PLEASE put it back on the air!
    Dec 25, 2006
    Runaway is like the best show ever. It has to come back!!!!!!!!....some how some way it should be put back on the air.....really great show
  16. YvelG
    Dec 28, 2006
    This was an awesome show, I hope they believe it back and allow it a few weeks to build the viewers confidence. If not, I hope they release the dvd. lata!

1. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    It's slow. It's dull. It's listless.
    Runaway is neither credible nor exciting.
  3. One of those series that looks great on paper but ends up less-than-thrilling on the screen.