• Network: Bravo
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 11, 2012
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
4.6

1. Mar 20, 2012
    I gave this show a chance, no I am giving it 1 season to terminate. Its a embarrassment to the Persian community. They're not rich, they are so low class. They show off way to much and their dirty rental condos.They are more like gypsies ! lol

a bunch of arrogant idiots, showing off. Ryan, what were you thinking producing this show?
  2. Mar 12, 2012
    What has TV come to? This show is the scum of all shows, at the bottom of the barrel along with Jersey Shore and all of the other mindless reality shows that these producers are constantly releasing. These Persians are SO superficial, shallow, and pretentious. I am Persian or as these people WOULDN'T put it, Iranian myself and i hate this show with a passion (along with most other realityWhat has TV come to? This show is the scum of all shows, at the bottom of the barrel along with Jersey Shore and all of the other mindless reality shows that these producers are constantly releasing. These Persians are SO superficial, shallow, and pretentious. I am Persian or as these people WOULDN'T put it, Iranian myself and i hate this show with a passion (along with most other reality shows out there). Don't waste your time watching this, there are plenty of quality shows out there, and this is definitely NOT one of them. Expand
  3. Mar 12, 2012
    I watched the first episode just because I'm Persian hoping it would be something I could be proud of or atleast hopes that it would keep my attention.Total disappointment . Showing your money off in these shows r definitely getting old n a bit obvious that it's been exaggerated. Fake arguments and pointless drama? Need i comment on it? Haha but in all fairness there was a bit of positiveI watched the first episode just because I'm Persian hoping it would be something I could be proud of or atleast hopes that it would keep my attention.Total disappointment . Showing your money off in these shows r definitely getting old n a bit obvious that it's been exaggerated. Fake arguments and pointless drama? Need i comment on it? Haha but in all fairness there was a bit of positive in their plot...Some of the characters are go-getters who have been successful and through a lot who value family time but besides that there are nothing great from the show. It's just made up drama and showing off money for the sake of a reality show because they have nothing better to offer the viewers. I won't watch it again. Expand
  4. Mar 12, 2015
    This show is a huge embarrassment to every Persian and the Persian community in the US. Another garbage show from Bravo TV. There is nothing really to add to what the other reviewers said. Just awful.
    But what is wrong with this doesn't just stop at the show itself: Bravo (the channnel producing the show) fired the entire editorial staff after they asked to be put under a union contract. Firing employees who are engaged in "protected union activity" is illegal. It is a violation of the National Labor Relations Act for an employer to retaliate in any way against employees for their exercising their rights under the law.
  5. Mar 11, 2012
    Don't like the show yet, MJ is ok she sounds Geniune, I already like her. But GG is just daddy's girl who needs to grow up and may be get more surgery on her left eye. She said she hates ugly people and she must hate herself.
  6. Mar 23, 2012
    EEK

so I was really curious about this show...and it is pretty awful. There are a couple of entertaining characters...but it's just a wealthy version of Jersey Shore and GG the big **** baby. Pretty boring. Great idea, but just poorly followed through... don't waste your time.
  7. Mar 27, 2012
    Absolutely garbage. The producer made up extreme to sell it but it still does not work. Things like diamond water or mama consulting are awful and does not reflect any level of Persians community.
  8. Apr 9, 2012
    Terrible! I'm a Persian btw and this show is such an embarrassment. There are many successful and classy Iranian in this county why cannot we have a show about them? Why cannot we show an image that represents the Iranian community rather than some fake spoilt brats living off their parents? I watched the first episode of this show because couple of my non-Iranian friends mentioned it butTerrible! I'm a Persian btw and this show is such an embarrassment. There are many successful and classy Iranian in this county why cannot we have a show about them? Why cannot we show an image that represents the Iranian community rather than some fake spoilt brats living off their parents? I watched the first episode of this show because couple of my non-Iranian friends mentioned it but I am so disappointed with the picture that Bravo is building from our community. So sad... Expand

1. Reviewed by: Hank Stuever
    Mar 12, 2012
    Their ostentatiousness is more off-putting than aspirational and, frankly, it feels deliberately exaggerated for the camera's benefit.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Mar 12, 2012
    Though a stray remark of substance here and there escapes into the narrative, the six-part series, which premieres Sunday, has nothing much serious on its mind.
  3. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Mar 12, 2012
    While obnoxious luxury is always watchable, the show is lazily cookie-cutter. [19 Mar 2012, p.42]