• Network: Syfy
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 11, 2013
  • Season #: 1
4.9

1. Jul 18, 2013
    Sharknado is a classic among Syfy's B movies. It combines awesome sharks, guns, Hummers, and natural disasters into one epic movie. What some people don't understand is that the bad acting, the cheesy lines and the unrealistic plot make it funny. That's half the fun, laughing at the horrible mistakes.
  2. Nov 26, 2013
    This movie is so ridiculous, I can't even put it in words. It has it all, from the worst drama scenes to the absolutely terrible shark CGI. I don't watch these movies because their good, I watch them because they're so stupidly hilarious.
  3. Aug 14, 2013
    The best movie i have ever seen so funny and still dramatic 10 out of 10 all the way!!! i dont know why people dont like it i want to watch them all over again!!!
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Jul 18, 2013
    It’s absurd. It’s ridiculous. If you’re a fan of low-budget horror movies and you miss it, you will regret it for the rest of your life.
  2. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Jul 12, 2013
    It's the whole over-the-top insanity of it all, the splendid and glorious belief that if you say even god-awful lines firmly enough, if you look hot while drawing some weapon with which you clearly have no familiarity, if you acknowledge the yawning chasms in plot by saying things like "This is crazy" and "Do you trust me?" often enough, your audience will stay with you. Which is the creative spirit that drives this town, shared by the masterpiece and the utter mess alike.
  3. Reviewed by: James Poniewozik
    Jul 12, 2013
    This brilliantly executed concept--the title, the casting, the squiggly tornado CGI--was the most delicious chum, and we are creatures of instinct.