Sirens (2014) : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Mar 6, 2014
Season #: 1, 2
7.8

1. Mar 9, 2014
    I wasn't expecting much, but I was really impressed with the first two episodes. If you're a fan of shows like Scrubs, Psych, or Brooklyn Nine-Nine, then you will probably enjoy Sirens.
  2. Mar 14, 2014
    As a vehicle for advancing non-traditional social norms, this is mildly funny. Taken without the agenda, it is dumber than the average comedy and far below the average for USA Network.
  3. Mar 25, 2014
    I watched the first few episodes, it wasn't as exiting a I thought it would turn out. it has its moments but will not continue watching. I have a mixed feeling about this show
  4. Jun 29, 2014
    Good to see that Sirens was renewed for a second season.

I thought the interaction among the characters made the show. Sirens is one of those shows where the cast just seems to enjoy working together.

The writing could be a little tighter, but the humor is good (if sometimes wandering towards a shade of coarseness).

It's a fun show to watch.
  5. Jun 6, 2014
    Love this show! I wasn't sure I would even give this show a try but I am glad I did. For me, this is laugh-out-loud funny. Great chemistry from the actors. I have gotten other friends to watch and they love it too. Hoping on a 2nd season.
  6. Feb 12, 2015
    'Sirens' is a new FX comedy that follows EMT's daily lives but much more comedic then expected, It brings up some Awkward and Hilarious situation's I'm sure real EMT's have seen in the field. Things like clearing someone's Browser History for them. Like most comedy's there isn't much of a real story, But that's alright seeing every episode will still make you laugh. Sirens is a good comedy'Sirens' is a new FX comedy that follows EMT's daily lives but much more comedic then expected, It brings up some Awkward and Hilarious situation's I'm sure real EMT's have seen in the field. Things like clearing someone's Browser History for them. Like most comedy's there isn't much of a real story, But that's alright seeing every episode will still make you laugh. Sirens is a good comedy for fans of shows like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia or The League , FX Seems to know what makes a good TV comedy and are sticking with it. I'm looking forward to season 2. Expand
  7. Jan 30, 2015
    Brilliant, hilarious, smart, sexy, fast and incredibly self aware. Smart people ARE still making comedies. If you're not watching Sirens, then you're watching something else in its place that's nowhere near as perfect. USA finally comes through with a gem. Cant wait for the next episode!
  8. Mar 26, 2015
    This show is hilarious and I'm in love with every one of the characters. Its right up my ally with the humor and focus on the characters, and the acting is just so spot-on. And is no one going to talk about how this is the first major show to accurately depict an asexual person? THE FIRST. And how respectfully they treat Stats with her cocktail of mental illnesses? And, oh my god,This show is hilarious and I'm in love with every one of the characters. Its right up my ally with the humor and focus on the characters, and the acting is just so spot-on. And is no one going to talk about how this is the first major show to accurately depict an asexual person? THE FIRST. And how respectfully they treat Stats with her cocktail of mental illnesses? And, oh my god, un-effeminate gay black man. Hank is such a fantastic character. I really hope there will be more than 2 seasons of this show, I love it so much Expand
  9. May 13, 2015
    I really loved this show! I hate when I get into a show and then bam its gone forever. sirens had a really great cast they meshed really well. I'm depressed now!! thank you USA for making another dumb dumb dumb decision! I love tv, but this part "cancellation's" makes me sick! Bring sirens back!!

1. Reviewed by: Jeff Korbelik
    Mar 27, 2014
    The comedy is “Rescue Me”-like, but lighter, with less angst.
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Mar 7, 2014
    Sirens is a better than expected offering and probably better than the kickback it’s likely to get when it comes to faulty memories and dusty legacies.
  3. Reviewed by: Lori Rackl
    Mar 6, 2014
    The man-banter humor and language in Sirens can be jarringly crass at times--an unexpected pothole hit while cruising along with these generally likable characters.