• Network: ABC

Jan 8, 2007
    Just great
  2. Touchstone
    Apr 10, 2007
    By far the best television i have seen in a while. The show brings ensues this happiness in you...
  3. AngelaJ
    Oct 26, 2006
    It is the best show on television this year. It's not skanky, it's not irritating, and most of all everyone can watch it! I am obsessed. haha, it's a great show and a wonderful outlet from the real world.
  4. valk
    Jan 7, 2007
    I love this show. Please bring it back soon. It is fantastic.
  5. Meg
    Jan 9, 2007
    Please bring the show back!!! Its getting frustrating to keep waiting and Im losing interest
  6. AlexisK
    May 6, 2007
    I love this show! I wish I would have found it sooner...I needed a new addiction!
  7. lynnw
    May 6, 2007
    Love the characters, love the plot and storyline. Wish it was still on TV.
  8. Samantha
    Oct 10, 2006
    I love the show and the characters. I can't wait to watch the next episode. Campbell Scott does a wonderful job.
  9. MariG
    Oct 19, 2006
    It's an amazing series. I don't easily get hooked, and this one caught my attention from the beginning. You can't help falling in love with the characters. They are endearingly charming.
  10. veronical
    Oct 31, 2006
    brilliant show, love all the characters and storylines, and campbell scott is sexy as hell.
  11. CP
    Sep 22, 2006
    You have to be a fan of plots that start off independently and somehow link up together.
  12. JulieA
    Apr 4, 2007
    Awesome show! I hope it stays. The last two episodes after the break have been super. Good choice to bring on Jason Lewis. He is very sexy and a pretty decent actor. I would like to see more of him! Great cast all around. Love how quick moving the show is. Please keep it on!
  13. TB
    May 14, 2007
    Why, oh why, are they cancelling this show????It's much more interesting than Grey's Anatomy. I hope they will at least put everything that's been filmed on the website so we can get some kind of closure.
  14. joyd.
    Jun 20, 2007
    this is one of the smartest, urban scripts and shows on tv. BRING IT BACK!!!!
  15. J
    Nov 3, 2006
    The characters are very complex individuals; each suffering with dark secrets while also being a heroic person. The show isn't just about cops, ad execs, the underworld, etc. I'm really enjoying it, the music and filming are beautiful and haunting. I don't understand why shallow little sitcoms like "Ugly Betty" are getting so much attention when this show is so far The characters are very complex individuals; each suffering with dark secrets while also being a heroic person. The show isn't just about cops, ad execs, the underworld, etc. I'm really enjoying it, the music and filming are beautiful and haunting. I don't understand why shallow little sitcoms like "Ugly Betty" are getting so much attention when this show is so far superior. Don't give up on this series. The audience will grow. Expand
  16. stevenmc
    Nov 9, 2006
    best show on tv!
  17. TaraG
    Oct 19, 2006
    The critics are insane! This show seems to just keep getting better with each week. Two thumbs way way up!
  18. AviK.
    Oct 24, 2006
    Great Show! The show inspires by showing how everyhthing that happens to all of us is intertwined.
  19. LeaS
    Oct 29, 2006
    Really enjoying this show - especially the "older man, younger woman" story line between Campbell Scott (the photographer) and Shiri Appleby (the assistant). The writers are so true to life in this show. Really hope it lasts.
  20. TimM
    Sep 22, 2006
    I found it very entertaining, I think their is at least one character that everyone can identify with. It's very interesting to see how the unknown intersections with other people can affect your life.
  21. JackS
    Jan 5, 2007
    This show has variety in characters and stories that grips the audience and holds their attention. It is a unique show with drama and complex situations. One of the best shows to come along in years.
  22. AnthonyW.
    May 28, 2007
    I'll be honest with you, I don't watch much TV. When I do, it's usually a movie, or a Discovery/History channel type show. But when I found by chance that ABC was putting many of their shows on the Internet, I decided to check it out. Six Degrees hooked me with the premiere, and I've watched every show that's online. It's intelligent and powerful, the actors I'll be honest with you, I don't watch much TV. When I do, it's usually a movie, or a Discovery/History channel type show. But when I found by chance that ABC was putting many of their shows on the Internet, I decided to check it out. Six Degrees hooked me with the premiere, and I've watched every show that's online. It's intelligent and powerful, the actors are outstanding, and the writers brilliant. Who knows what the real reason is for the shows failure? Maybe there's a serious decline in the intelligence level of adults in America today; maybe we're too blood thirsty, or maybe ABC simply had too many trite shows in the lineup? Oh well, next! Expand
  23. RachelV
    Jun 29, 2007
    I love this show!!!!!
  24. SusanW
    Aug 14, 2007
    I hope they bring this back for a second season, it would be interesting to find out where all the characters have came from and where they will end up. Please bring this back!
  25. lilys.
    Aug 4, 2007
    I think this is a great show. It is a shame that ABC is going to cancel it. I think the problem is that ABC didn't advertise it enough.
  26. TGrec
    Nov 11, 2006
    Great show... sucks that we have to wait until jan to see it again!!!!
  27. PratushG
    Nov 12, 2006
    Excellent show...im hooked!. Reminds me why people love New York!.
  28. heatherM
    Nov 12, 2006
    One of the best new shows this season. It is refreshingto watch a show that trusts its viewers enough to roll out the plot at a gentle, natural pace. Still, there are enough interesing plot twists and satisfying growth in the characters to reward the viewer. Two thumbs up here!
  29. LisaS
    Nov 16, 2006
    I thought this was one of the best new shows out there. I looked forward to it every week (though I had to tape it and watch it on Fridays due to my work schedule).
  30. LoriS
    Nov 18, 2006
    Very good show. Love it.

1. Six Degrees fancies itself as clever but is really little more than a one-trick pony. Even worse, that trick pony is pretty damn lame. [22 Sep 2006, p.89]
  2. Reviewed by: Phil Gallo
    [The] pilot is cleverly written giving the characters a heady, just-specific-enough mix of mystery, intrigue and charm.
  3. Reviewed by: James Poniewozik
    It's a drama of chance with enough charm to roll the dice on.