• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 23, 2003
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
8.0

1. May 2, 2012
    This is a really good show I recomend it.
  2. Jul 6, 2012
    This is my favorite show. I LOVE IT!!! People don't know what they're missing out on... I totally think everyone should watch it. Great show. I love the way the story is set up and the animation is set up as well.
  3. Jul 1, 2013
    Wow. I thought this would get a ton more haters. XD Lets get started. Try the Japanese voice acting.

Sonic X wasn't that bad. I liked it. I had the privelige of Hulu's subbed version so it was made a lot better. I honestly cried at episode 39. And I never cry watching stuff. Sonic is as as usual, which I love. Whoever voiced Amy in the japanese version deseverd a medal. But the only reason I rated it so high is the theme song in the English version is hilarious!

There are no critic reviews yet.