• Network: FX
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 3, 2008
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
8.5

1. Sep 13, 2011
    amazing first episode! It's just like Sons to start off with a bang. I won't reveal any spoilers, but let's just say we are off to a good start folks and this season is set up to be an amazing clash between all forces, the Russians, the Myans, the new police chief, the Feds, Hale, etc etc etc. And let's not forget the gang's (eh emm. I mean motorcycle club!) inner demons.
  2. Sep 16, 2011
    Just the way you want to start off a new season. Everything looks like it's ready to implode and than *BAM*, the real ride begins. This is already set up to be a roller coaster of a year. SOA Rocks!
  3. Sep 29, 2011
    After a very disappointing third season, SOA appears to be back with a roar of V-Twin engines! The boys are walking closer to the edge than ever, with a majority now willing to cross ethical and legal lines that they would have honored in the past. The club is riven with subterranean faults, some new, some ancient, many capable of destroying it utterly. Law enforcement is no longer friendly or psychotically inept but smart, organized and persistent, a real threat. New friends are as warm and fuzzy as scorpions, old friends nearly as treacherous. History that has been festering for three seasons seems on the verge of erupting, and it's obvious that we're going to learn some hard truths about characters we have come to like. This is damned exciting television, and, if that weren't enough, the soundtrack has gone from great to mind-blowing. Thank you, Kurt Sutter. Expand
  4. Oct 19, 2011
    The new season has revived my view of this show. Season 3 got to the point of complete boredom and I thought that it was the end of the series. Season 4 reminds me of season 1 where I am constantly on the edge of my seat and ready for something to happen!
  5. Jan 5, 2012
    This show is like no other, sons of anarchy is an all out thriller. From the very first episode of the first season all the way through to the final episode of this season, it's been one long action-packed thriller and its impossible to not be hooked to this show. It's suspenseful, thrilling, shocking, and more engaging than anything else, it captures you and traps you from beginning to end and it never lets go. This season was filled with so many twists and turns, i was just left with a dropped jaw in utter shock from the end of every episode. I have to say it, i love this show, i just love it. Their are just no limits to this show. The creators of this show are absolute geniuses. Cheers to another amazing season. I cannot wait for season 5, it can't come any sooner. If i could give this show more than a 10 i would, without any doubt in my mind. If you don't already watch this show, start now! Expand
  6. Nov 10, 2011
    This season is turning out to be great. The story arcs are really great this year with the new DA, the cartel the new sheriff in town, and the history of John Teller
  7. Nov 10, 2011
    BANG! WOW this series only knows how to get better. This season of SOA is by far the best yet. The inclusion of all the gangs being involved with the cartel is an amazing yet frustrating twist. The new police chief definitely has grow on me as the season goes on. It will definitely only get better from here. The only thing I fear is the end of the series which is what i don't want to see! Chibs is definitely an underrated character that i would like to see more implemented into the story. The small flash we had of him was amazing. He needs to have a side story like Juice has now. Collapse
  8. Nov 26, 2011
    I've been a huge fan of SoA since it began years ago. This year, Clay is finally getting the attention he deserves and that son of a **** is going down! It's hard to be disappointing by such a well executed show like Sons of Anarchy. You find yourself loving bad guys, who have done horrible things to horrible people, and sometimes innocent people who get caught in the crossfire.
  9. Nov 28, 2011
    This season is seriously the most different of the others. We are not in a SAMCRO - gang problem exactly. This season marks a huge change inside the Sons. I see this season more as a magnificent transition season, SAMCRO imploded and Kurt Sutter did it really well.
  10. Dec 11, 2011
    This show is absolutely amazing. I always find myself at the edge of my seat or better yet face to face with the tv screen. The acting is marvelous and the plot line is well put together. I give a big applause to the writers. This show doesn't hold back, when your expecting one thing, another thing happens.
  11. Feb 7, 2012
    this show has more action and violence in it than most. i mean that as a recommendation, but that's not to turn away those looking for some interesting story and characters as well. every season is kind of like a little movie. watch it.
  12. Mar 3, 2012
    awesome show ... currently in my top 2 or 3 ... all time top ten ??

I'm embarrassed to say I'm still watching seasons 1 and 2 to catch up, I was a late comer
  13. Sep 27, 2013
    Another amazing season of Sons of Anarchy. Easily my favorite show on television. Each episode leaves you dying to see more and the constant twists and turns leave you wondering where the heck everything will wind up. Awesome show.

1. Reviewed by: Matt Zoller Seitz
    Sep 7, 2011
    It believes in the story it's telling and expects everyone watching the series not just to have a good time, but to commit. If every drama series had a tenth as much passion, TV would be a far more interesting place.
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Sep 7, 2011
    The good news for Sons Of Anarchy fans is that series creator Kurt Sutter leaves no doubt that he's put the series back on solid ground in Season 4 and, in turn, delivers all of the larger-than-life storytelling that viewers mop up.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Sep 6, 2011
    FX's Sons of Anarchy returns to form in its fourth season premiere this week with the action set squarely back in the motorcycle club's hometown of Charming, Calif. Even better, the show's wannabe hero, Jax (Charlie Hunnam), is fighting again, putting forth a plan to get out of his current situation.