South Park : Season 15

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
8.2

1. Nov 21, 2011
    It was another solid SP. Once again it had mostly good episodes and a few poor ones as well. I enjoyed it and thought it was one of the better seasons that was put out.
  2. Aug 13, 2012
    Season 15 has some great episodes (HumanceniPad, You're Getting Old/Assburgers, Broadway Bro Down, T.M.I) some good episodes (Bass To Mouth, The Last Of The Meheecans, The Poor Kid, City Sushi, Royal Pudding, 1%) and some weaker ones (Funnybot, Crack Baby Athletic Association (Well, that one was alright), A History Channel Thanksgiving (This one in particular)) It's not exactly bad, butSeason 15 has some great episodes (HumanceniPad, You're Getting Old/Assburgers, Broadway Bro Down, T.M.I) some good episodes (Bass To Mouth, The Last Of The Meheecans, The Poor Kid, City Sushi, Royal Pudding, 1%) and some weaker ones (Funnybot, Crack Baby Athletic Association (Well, that one was alright), A History Channel Thanksgiving (This one in particular)) It's not exactly bad, but because of the weaker ones, it also isn't great. The atmosphere to a lot of the episodes also doesn't feel like older seasons of South Park. A good season, but a few weaker episodes ruin it Expand
  3. Oct 17, 2012
    Overall a really good season. "You're Getting Old" and "Assburgers" were a fantastic South Park spin on the struggles of adolescence. I had the songs from "Broadway Brodown" stuck in my head for weeks!

There are no critic reviews yet.