• Network: The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 17, 2014
  • Season #: 1
7.6

1. Feb 20, 2014
    Sick vision of some American mind thinking that they can treat everyone different like Indians. And an American who is living in times of terror with no personal freedom - disgusting.
  2. Zic
    Feb 17, 2014
    So 1st contact, dont land in USA (they shoot first and ask questions later, maybe). Lots of hatred between 2 races in this series, but no explanation why.
  3. Mar 23, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I gave it the ol' college try. It failed miserably. The plot is thin or more like broken. Writing is poor. Directing is horrible. I can't blame the actors for their poor performances because it's up to the directors to lead the way. Emery found out about the Red Hawk's identities but hasn't told anyone? She's basically harboring "terrorists"/extremists in plain sight. She hasn't notified the police. I thought she would at least mention it to Roman since she's a big Atrian supporter. And yet, she starts dating the Grayson, the son of Red Hawk extremists?? Well, that makes no sense to me. What is this show really about anyway? Affirmative action, bullying, terrorism, stereotypes, racial discrimination? Take your pick. It's clear to me that the writers are unclear about any focal points. They're trying way too hard to address real life issues and a failed attempt to disguise all of these issues in the show. "Tatties" is the new word for minorities? It's sad that the show is portraying people with tattoos as minorities. The bullying is a little much. Constant "racial" slurs makes the show feel low budget, like they they couldn't afford better writers. If they're going to set a show in high school then they need to research things like "slang" or figures of speech. I keep wondering what's the deal between Emery and Roman. They give each other this awkward looks like a dozen times in each episode. It's starting to annoy me. Are they friends or not? They need to make up their minds. Oh wait, they can't be friends because Emery is getting her freak on with the Red Hawk up-and-comer. I have no idea where this show is going but at this rate, there won't be a next season.
    I can pick apart this show piece by piece but there are just way too many flaws.
  4. Apr 20, 2014
    well, now is time to disagree
    the series aren't bad at all (i like sci-fi) and the story is really interesting but....... when the "seriously" part come and show an ET in love with a human? what? camon!! more cliché please!
  5. Apr 22, 2014
    The CW network has a tendency of tolerating such cliche shows.Despicable!Useless!Boring!Predictable!Just plain annoying.Even women won't stand this disgrace.
  6. Jul 11, 2014
    This show was a fabulous idea executed poorly. It was really looking forward to it when it came out, but after four episodes I couldn't watch it anymore. The plot was predictable and quite boring, the characters fell in love at first sight, and the characters argued over trivial matters for no other point than to try and keep the show interesting.

1. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Feb 24, 2014
    Star-Crossed lacks humor, suspense or even heat.
  2. Reviewed by: Lily Moayeri
    Feb 20, 2014
    Star-Crossed is a by-the-numbers, odds-against, inter-species, teenage love story.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Feb 18, 2014
    With a premise that's at least 20 years past its "fresh until" date, the issues in Star-Crossed get handled with mostly predictable, rote exploration to the point that one has to wonder, does this show matter? Probably not.