Star Wars: The Clone Wars : Season 2

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
8.2

1. Jan 6, 2017
    Clone Wars continues picking up momentum by highlighting some storyarcs with lesser known characters, culminating in the thrilling conclusion with Boba Fett's backstory.
  2. Dec 8, 2015
    This second installment lacks almost only one aspect; improvement.

This second installment lacks almost only one aspect; improvement.

The war continues. We experience the full events during the massive assault in our beloved galaxy far, far away. We get introduced to new characters, new locations and of course; new plot-lines. One new protagonist is Cad Bane; who’s such a great example of a great and menacing villain! The lack of depth and realism to the characters and their awful dialogs are still a very present fact; but the plot can be a bit better from time to time in comparison with season one. Some stories are even a bit nuanced and we experience things from new perspectives. The CGI has also improved, even though there’s still much work to be done till it’s somewhat okay to watch. Just as the previous installment; does many episodes suffer with plot-holes; and this second season is no exception. The Clone Wars is what is sounds like; a war/action show. But it’s still fun too see different sides to what it all means like politics, love, friendships, economy, etc. Anakin’s turn to the dark side is another example of a great new angle of the war. We see small aspects and details make him express very dark and dangerous thoughts that one day will make him become the infamous villain we all love and know. But is it a better season? I’’m not that sure; it’s still very flawed but I still enjoy to watch it (somewhat)!

My overall personal rating for each episode is 7.02/10. (- 0.15 since S01).

Personal rating: 6/10
    Critical rating: 4/10
  3. Nov 26, 2015
    Tiene varios puntos interesantes. Nos muestra a Bobba Fett, un monstruo inmune a los láser, desarrollan mas a los clones como personas, a mejorado desde la anterior. 08/10
  4. Jan 11, 2015
    Who would've thought that Season 2 of The Clone Wars could improve over Season 1? The bounty hunters are great additions to the series with Cad Bane being a standout. Perhaps the best part of the season are the Geonosis and Boba Fett episodes. Simply amazing.
  5. Feb 27, 2013
    Star Wars: the Clone Wars is a show that definitely deserves a watch (as it's good) it's second series is better than it's first, developing characters and plots. This series mostly has great episodes, a couple being mediocre and a couple being very good. The highlight of this series is the Geonosian "Saga", it shows off epic, story driven war scenes and develops the character: AshokaStar Wars: the Clone Wars is a show that definitely deserves a watch (as it's good) it's second series is better than it's first, developing characters and plots. This series mostly has great episodes, a couple being mediocre and a couple being very good. The highlight of this series is the Geonosian "Saga", it shows off epic, story driven war scenes and develops the character: Ashoka Tano very well. This series grabs the stuff from the first series and makes it better and more exciting; although there are a couple mediocre episodes Star Wars: the Clone Wars season 2 should definitely be viewed by Star Wars fans and people flicking through their channels on the T.V as it's great! So I rate this series... 8.1/10! Expand
  6. Nov 22, 2012
    All the minor improvements they made definently added up for a better season but it was still flawed. I liked how they removed all the stupid dialogue (terrible jokes) that the first season had, It brought down the show imo and I am glad they have very little in this season. I like how the season actually has a continuous plot instead of numerous stories told over 1 to 3 episodes fromAll the minor improvements they made definently added up for a better season but it was still flawed. I liked how they removed all the stupid dialogue (terrible jokes) that the first season had, It brought down the show imo and I am glad they have very little in this season. I like how the season actually has a continuous plot instead of numerous stories told over 1 to 3 episodes from different POVs. As for the negatives - I hated how they made Bane out to be the main villain for the season when he only appeared in like 4-5 episodes and then he was gone, That was sort of annoying. It's not that I liked him as a character, I actually through he was pretty weak as a character, but it's annoying to be mislead like that. Also, There really was no villain for this season, It varies from episode to episode and that is annoying as well. I firmly believe that a good villain makes the show and lack of one definently hurts this show. The season finale was quite awful as well and ended the season on a poor note. Overall, The minor improvements make the show better but there is still a ton of room for improvement. Expand
  7. Jun 18, 2012
    Even better than the last, the bounty hunters are awesome especially Cad Bane and the story about the Zillo Beast is cool!! Very good season with lots of action!

There are no critic reviews yet.