Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
8.5

1. Jul 16, 2011
    This is easily the best cartoon I've ever watched in my life!!! It'd be my wish to see the same production team do a series based on other time periods in the Expanded Universe. The writing, sound design and action are top notch... the show only gets better.
  2. Jun 18, 2012
    They just keep on getting better and better!! Bounty hunters are incredible, plots are very good and the intro of Savage Opress is epic, this really is the defining series about Anakin's turmoil within him, very powerful and poetic season this is.
  3. Mar 22, 2013
    This show is getting better and better; I've been recently collecting the individual seasons of it on Blu-Ray (good quality that is...), and this definitely beats series 1 AND 2, and that's impressive as the second series is great! This series expands the universe and develops the plot to an exiting extent! It really gets you to become attached to the main characters in frantic battles andThis show is getting better and better; I've been recently collecting the individual seasons of it on Blu-Ray (good quality that is...), and this definitely beats series 1 AND 2, and that's impressive as the second series is great! This series expands the universe and develops the plot to an exiting extent! It really gets you to become attached to the main characters in frantic battles and emotional developments. A trilogy that trilogy that shows off these aspects is "the Mortis Trilogy" being intriguing story-wise as well as being action filled and exiting. Star Wars: the Clone Wars Season 3 is the best I've seen so far, so I give it... 9/10! Expand
  4. Dec 1, 2012
    After sitting through 3 seasons of this show, I am officially say I am done. It's not compelling and it's not all that interesting either. What really hurts the show is the lack of a main villain, If they had a primary villain each season that they could build a story around then it would have been more interesting to watch. Season 2 showed some promise that the show may improve but seasonAfter sitting through 3 seasons of this show, I am officially say I am done. It's not compelling and it's not all that interesting either. What really hurts the show is the lack of a main villain, If they had a primary villain each season that they could build a story around then it would have been more interesting to watch. Season 2 showed some promise that the show may improve but season 3 reverts to how it was in season 1, which was a bad thing to do imo. Overall, Don't bother wasting your time on this. Expand
  5. Jan 11, 2015
    The show just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it? I'm probably one of the few that enjoyed both the first (focused on politics mainly) and second halves of the season. They're both really compelling with great characters! The Mortis trilogy episodes are perfect and are true standouts.

There are no critic reviews yet.