- Network: NBC
- Series Premiere Date: Sep 18, 2006
- Season #: 1
- Starring: Timothy Busfield, Matthew Perry, Steven Weber
- Summary: The latest series from "West Wing" and "Sports Night" creator Aaron Sorkin borrows stylistically from each of those shows, taking viewers behind the scenes of a struggling "Saturday Night Live"-type sketch comedy progam on the fictitious NBS network.
- Genre(s): Drama
- Creator: Aaron Sorkin, Mark Goffman
- Show Type: Ended
- Season 1 premiere date: Sep 18, 2006
- Episode Length: 60
- Air Time: 10:00 PM
- More Details and Credits »
RenataPNov 2, 2008I can`t believe this show was canceled!
angelaaOct 30, 2006I love this show. And I wish everyone would give it a chance before saying they should pull it.
StevenSSep 19, 2006Mathew Perry is amazing in this role. In a few years we'll be saying "Chandler who?"
AnneHMar 12, 2007Love it, love it, love it!!
AprilOct 19, 2006This show has so much going for it, I hope it stays around as long as West Wing (or longer).
IrfanBFeb 26, 2007Great show! Needs to trim down the romantic sub-plots a bit.
JimK.Sep 18, 2006Just because the Sorkin name is attached, doesn't automatically give it the stamp of brilliance. Sorkin, a devout Mamet thief, has found a milieu in a time when there are a billion other ways to spew his "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" diatribes, has chosen the least interesting, least inventive and least incidiary way to skewer the world at large. At least with the West Wing, we as a nation were riveted by goverment, and he took that excitement and made it sexy. This show is not sexy, insightful or surprising. It is just bad and boring. Really? A plot point based on whether or not a character can get bonded? My fear is that it sounds smart, so people with think it's smart, and, thanks to Schlamme... it looks smart (the show looks amazing). I loved Sports Night and West Wing, but this just isn't worth squat.… Expand