• Network: USA
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 23, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
8.6

1. Jun 14, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. 'Suits' remains one of the most smartest television shows. The characters are worth rooting for, the relationship between Harvey and Mike is the most believable on any TV show, and the writers are doing a great job, as well. It was nice to see the writers pick up right where we left off, using the biggest cliffhanger from last season to help propel the story forward. I'll definitely be tuning in next week. Expand
  2. Aug 17, 2012
    love it. Unlike the first season where I felt the writers hitch on some aspects of the show, this season is well thought out and extremely intense. It's cliffhanger after cliffhanger one episode after another. Very well done.
  3. Jun 26, 2012
    this is the greatest show on tv right now, better than GAME OF THRONES. YES. theyve really stepped up the writing this season. if you dont like this, you dont like kings basketball!
  4. Jul 25, 2012
    Amidst a massive catologue of hit TV series, Suits is a standout. While most shows rely on new takes on familiar concepts or special effects budgets to keep audiences locked in, Suits simply creates an unforgettable cast of characters in an ever-changing environment. Where Season 1 opened us up to a big city law firm occupied by the hot-shot closer Harvey Specter, who gets tangled with the likes of the law-school dropout Mike Ross; Season 2 takes all the secrets in danger of seeing light and mixes it up with an even larger story arc that has the entire firm caught up. Make no mistake, Suits is summer TV gold and deserves prime time attention. You'll be challenged to find better TV anywhere. Collapse
  5. Jun 16, 2012
    Eventhough legal issues might not be your thing, this is a great show. The way the story evolves and the cleverness... it just gets you. And the charachters are both funny aswell as convincingly dramatic.
  6. Jan 2, 2013
    Suits really began to form an identity in season 2. The wit and humor is fast-paced and great as usual, but what stood out in season 2 was the character development. You really begin to understand the motivations behind all the characters and how they became who they are now. I found most of the characters to be very likable, even the ones that antagonists. Good amount of humor, good drama, great characters and acting, good plot, great show. Expand
  7. Sep 11, 2012
    This is one of my favorite summer shows! Season 2 is better than season 1 as the characters, particularly Harvey Specter, is more approachable as he isn't always right and perfect. It has well-developed characters, and interesting plot twists. It is both dramatic and comedic at times. The last episode of this season is the best!
  8. Feb 23, 2013
    Just watched the season two finale and wow. This show is amazing, i would recommend that everyone everywhere watch it. Complete Masterpiece. Right now I'm loving this show as much as i loved season two of Dexter, yes its that good.
  9. Jun 28, 2012
    Love this show. Subtle relations to Mad Men and Entourage. .
  10. Aug 17, 2012
    Suits season 2 had quite a lot to live up to from season 1, but also had quite a few loose ends to tie up. The suspense is back and the drama is back in full force. If you were a fan of the first season, you will not be disappointed by season 2, in fact season 2 surpasses season 1 in many ways. Everybody i have recommended this show to has loved it, definitely a must see.
  11. Feb 26, 2013
    Best show on TV. Amazing and I can't wait until this summer to watch what will happen next. The characters are real and stories draw the audience in more and more each week,
  12. Oct 19, 2013
    I would say that the season delved more on the personalities and the interrelationships of the characters. Seeing them grow, watch make bold decisions and fight their ways was very, very appealing emotionally. However, i have a big concern that the plot will go somewhere we didn't expect or somewhere we wouldn't want it to be.

1. Reviewed by: Daniel Goldberg
    Jul 18, 2012
    Suits seems perfectly tailored to make its characters all look good, which is simultaneously its most attractive asset and its most discomfiting drawback.
  2. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Jun 20, 2012
    Their white collar cases aren't always riveting but as summer fares goes, hot guys and Manhattan backdrops are a reliably escapist combo. [25 Jun 2012, p.47]
  3. Reviewed by: David Wiegand
    Jun 14, 2012
    Adams and Macht are terrific, with the former loosening up quite considerably this year as Mike....Torres is cool, sexy and commanding as Jessica, and Markle, Hoffman and Rafferty contribute greatly to the energy of the show's core ensemble.