• Network: USA
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
8.6

1. apa
    Mar 24, 2015
    Incredible! found it impossible not to get hooked up in this show from the beginning. A mixture of comedy and serious talk, along with a brilliant script makes for a fascinating show.
  2. Feb 26, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is literally my favorite show of all time. And yes i have watched Breaking Bad and other great shows as well. But suits is so amazing you grow to love the characters especially Harvey Spector. Season 1 and Season 3 where the best seasons i believe. I think there was a middle point in suits when i kind of wanted to shoot myself since it was so boring. But the recent episodes have been amazing. THIS SHOW IS HONESTLY UNDERRATED, everyone should watch it, its just good fun Expand
  3. Feb 16, 2015
    Unfortunately, there are no other series that brings a business environment like this one. Suits can be unrealistic some times, but it brings some deep knowledge about leadership and negotiation. Since Gordon Gekko's Wall Street, it's the first time I see another inspiring set of characters living in a competing NYC atmosphere. Daniel Macht playing Harvey Spector is a brilliant character.Unfortunately, there are no other series that brings a business environment like this one. Suits can be unrealistic some times, but it brings some deep knowledge about leadership and negotiation. Since Gordon Gekko's Wall Street, it's the first time I see another inspiring set of characters living in a competing NYC atmosphere. Daniel Macht playing Harvey Spector is a brilliant character. Scripts are fine and engaging. Expand
  4. Dec 16, 2014
    It's slick and it's smart. Suits is a refreshing show that is able to capture the imagination and mix comedy with drama in an appealing way. The characters are admirable as is the show. Many of the story line's are realistic whilst there consequences are also portrayed accordingly. However USA's reputation to limit plot development in favor of many separate stories is also in actionIt's slick and it's smart. Suits is a refreshing show that is able to capture the imagination and mix comedy with drama in an appealing way. The characters are admirable as is the show. Many of the story line's are realistic whilst there consequences are also portrayed accordingly. However USA's reputation to limit plot development in favor of many separate stories is also in action throughout the first season of Suits. This is the main problem with the series and sadly, it limits the potential of Suits. Expand
  5. Dec 13, 2014
    It used to be better at the beginning, but still I really adore this show. Not this whole law part, it's irrelevant. I love dialogues, which are brilliant and I love charaters, especially Donna and Louis Litt which was masterfully portrayed by Rick Hoffman.
  6. Dec 4, 2014
    Overrated! Watch House of Cards the Aussie version of Rake instead. There is some good dialogue and the plot is reasonable but the character development is non-existent, that half baked macho workplace/Machiavellian politics is simply cringe worthy (ripped off from Mad Men most probably). All of the characters are fundamentally similar. The actors are all right, but are limited by the dullOverrated! Watch House of Cards the Aussie version of Rake instead. There is some good dialogue and the plot is reasonable but the character development is non-existent, that half baked macho workplace/Machiavellian politics is simply cringe worthy (ripped off from Mad Men most probably). All of the characters are fundamentally similar. The actors are all right, but are limited by the dull setting-pish posh offices in a big city. Music is all right, story isn't too bad I suppose.
    House of Cards and/or Rake would make for a much better few hours in front of the box.
  7. Nov 21, 2014
    Awful acting however the script is not too bad. The downside it feels like a formula to make a quick slick tv show and falls short. It left me feeling cold. No episode stands up by its self that I have. highly recommend avoiding unless you start from the very first episode
  8. Aug 6, 2014
    Suits is a great show which definitely needs to be renewed. This show has education, displays etiquette, comic relief, tense cliffhangers, related real life drama, diplomacy, and the occasional 1..2 punch all blended into one show. It may perhaps be the only suitable show a youngster can watch nowadays and get something good out of it, (No pun intended). Very few shows grasp my attention &Suits is a great show which definitely needs to be renewed. This show has education, displays etiquette, comic relief, tense cliffhangers, related real life drama, diplomacy, and the occasional 1..2 punch all blended into one show. It may perhaps be the only suitable show a youngster can watch nowadays and get something good out of it, (No pun intended). Very few shows grasp my attention & this is one of them. If cancelled after season 4, you will be giving this country's youth a disservice.

Cheers my friends...
  9. Aug 5, 2014
    Fantastic, keeps me on the edge of my seat the entire show. I am addicted and cannot stop watching! I would definitely recommend Suits to anybody .
  10. Jul 29, 2014
    I really enjoyed this show up until the start of season 4. I understand things need to change, but trying to one up each week by adding a few more swears doesn't appeal to me. I REALLY hope to see the show turn around, but after last week I'm not holding out hope, in fact I'm even closer to deleting the slot on my DVR for good.
  11. Jul 18, 2014
    Really the absolute right blend of humour and legal drama .I dont think it gets better than this when it comes to sort of legal drama shows.This is like the mad men for legal drama
  12. Jun 16, 2014
    Amazing, exciting and even funny, "Suits" is not the typical "legal drama". The characters never make the plot boring. If you are looking for both comedy and drama, "Suits" is what you need.
  13. Jun 8, 2014
    Clever writing, good acting, funny, heartwarming and makes you think at times. Well shot and nice sound track too. Doesn't hurt that it has three of the sexiest women on television either. My sister from Holland recommended it and I'm sure glad she did. Nice to see that it's still in production. Somehow I missed it for the last 4 years. Thank you Amazon Prime!
  14. Nov 11, 2013
    It's quite entertaining, but also quite annoying at times because, frankly, they didn't bother too much with the plot, or the characters for that matter. Sometimes it even makes me cringe a bit, because the flows are so obvious. So why a 7? It is still quite entertaining, and the constant awesomeness of the characters that is disliked by some reviewers is exactly what you might want fromIt's quite entertaining, but also quite annoying at times because, frankly, they didn't bother too much with the plot, or the characters for that matter. Sometimes it even makes me cringe a bit, because the flows are so obvious. So why a 7? It is still quite entertaining, and the constant awesomeness of the characters that is disliked by some reviewers is exactly what you might want from such a show to stimulate a productive mood. I also can't help copying Harvey's mimics/ tonality, which helps a lot if you need to present something or whatnot. Expand
  15. Oct 19, 2013
    I liked Season 1 a lot. it had all the ingredients we look for in a show. it seems like Mike is the hero we want to grow. Harvey is the one we always look up to. Donna is the secretary we all want to be. And we are still deciding if we like Rachel or not.
  16. Oct 14, 2013
    My husband and I love this series. We can't wait for the next season when one ends. I love Harvey and Mikes relationship I rate it a 10+. The story line keeps us guessing and we are always surprised. Love it, love it, love it.
  17. Oct 10, 2013
    Lawyer shows used to be really common. Lately there haven't been as many. 2011's may have revitalized the dying genre. While the entire show pretty much takes place at the law firm or in the courthouse, the show makes up for it with its cast of highly original, fun, intelligent characters. In this show, the cases are second and the characters and their inter-office banter and politics comeLawyer shows used to be really common. Lately there haven't been as many. 2011's may have revitalized the dying genre. While the entire show pretty much takes place at the law firm or in the courthouse, the show makes up for it with its cast of highly original, fun, intelligent characters. In this show, the cases are second and the characters and their inter-office banter and politics come first. The main character, Mike Ross is unique in that, first of all, he never went to law school, and second, he can remember everything he's ever seen as if he just saw it. That alone is a fun enough premise to make for an interesting show. Can mike, the not-lawyer who memorized the lawbook keep up with the best of the best lawyers? Watch suits and find out. Expand
  18. Oct 7, 2013
    Never as smart as it could be, and hardly as funny as it should be Suits is all style, all pizzazz and people wearing $5000 suits (take a wild guess of how I know the exact figure).The some substance we do manage to come across is shrouded under its uninteresting garb and misplaced punchlines.
  19. Sep 19, 2013
    Though I am getting tired of lawyer/police themed shows, I have been enjoying the first season. The dynamics between Harvey and Mike seem a bit more intelligent than I usually see on basic TV. While Mike's amazing recall and the tension of hiding the secret of his law school (lack of) past, seem to stretch the bounds of believability, it still keeps me interested.
  20. Aug 31, 2013
    One of the best shows I've watched on television. Actors are talented. Dialogues are smart. It's always interesting to watch. This show is great. What else do we need?
  21. Aug 27, 2013
    One of the best shows on television at the moment. Has great acting, writing and just brilliant characters. The music is great as well. A must see!!!!
  22. Jun 24, 2013
    Score 60? 8.7?Common people you must be out your mind! Who doesn't give this show a score of 10 is simply envious, because he will never wear a suit himself.
  23. Mar 13, 2013
    Sharp, funny and compelling. No one likes lawyers, do they? This won't help, but it will keep you watching, and smiling. The development of the characters is nothing short of genius, and that's it's real strength. Quite a collection of odd-balls to keep you guessing what the hell is coming next, plus more back-stabbing and sly, dishonest moves than congress. I could watch a season a day,Sharp, funny and compelling. No one likes lawyers, do they? This won't help, but it will keep you watching, and smiling. The development of the characters is nothing short of genius, and that's it's real strength. Quite a collection of odd-balls to keep you guessing what the hell is coming next, plus more back-stabbing and sly, dishonest moves than congress. I could watch a season a day, if nothing else mattered. Keep it coming, please! Expand
  24. Feb 26, 2013
    This show is AMAZING. I can't wait until it comes on again this summer. A legal show where the law takes a back seat to everything else. What a winning formula.
  25. Feb 12, 2013
    Suits is an interesting and fairly well done TV show. I like the atmosphere and some of the actors are fun to watch (Donna, the Paralegal, Hardman, Lewis, and the Main Boss Lady). The storytelling is interesting and the show does decent job creating tension and arcs that keep me coming back for more.
  26. Feb 2, 2013
    Fantastic show. A bit unrealistic at first but as it continues on you become hooked. Lots of twists and turns through out the episodes. You never know what will come next but Harvey always seems to get his way so its kind of predictable in some ways.
  27. Jan 31, 2013
    Suits is a must watch TV show. I love the way the show starts out, with Mike running away from a bad drug deal. He ends up getting his job in the coolest and weirdest way possible. USA has a wonderful show that is definitely worth watching!
  28. Jan 21, 2013
    I really do wonder sometimes how some critics get the job of "critic." I see some reviews of total BS which are raved about and then you get a witty, funny and stylish show like Suits and they diss it like it's one of the worst programmes on TV.
    I take the point about the legal cases sometimes lacing a bit of class but on a Thursday night the last thing we want is an over-complicated plot that has been cut down and squeezed into a 1-hour slot instead of great dialogue, fast-paced action and light heartedness to keep our morale high when we go back to work for the last day of the week on a Friday.
    The actors are superb, the dialogue is first rate and every single character has been thought about to a point where you know they have real backgrounds. I bet the writers have a detailed biography for each character as well. Great work guys! It really does keep me sane during the week and keep 'em coming!
  29. Jan 17, 2013
    It's a witty, smart and sexy show. Acting is good and almost all episodes are well written. Some characters are shallow while its both frustrating its leaves a bit of a mystery around them. I love this show. One of the best out there.
  30. Jan 14, 2013
    It's one of the shows I really like. That's mainly because all characters are unique in their way: Harvey it's **** Mike is smart, Jessica is powerful and bossy, Rachel is beautiful and so on. This show it's unique in its way, it keeps your interest awake, from episode to episode and it makes you want to watch more and more. Kind of addictive.
    The main plot is smart and every case is
    The main plot is smart and every case is unique and has a catch or a spin, if you know what I mean.
    Suits is not a popular show and I personally like this low profile. Not everyone could taste, understand and watch a show like this. It has a lot of surprise elements, twists and jokes sometimes.
    For the rest of the world that don't like Suits I'm sure they would like shows like Breaking Bad, Girls, Big Bang Theory and so on.
    I give Suits a 10, because like I said, it's unique in its way and it didn't disappoint me until now. So go grab it right now, if you want something different.

1. Reviewed by: Maureen Ryan
    Jun 23, 2011
    It hasn't yet proven that it can find consistently satisfying things to do with the legal drama (Harvey's "closing" scenes are fun though I can see them becoming a bit of a crutch).
  2. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Jun 23, 2011
    On a scale of TV series that shoot for the high end of mediocre, USA's Suits fares far better than the recently introduced TNT legal drama "Franklin & Bash." The guys in Suits are more likable, and the legal stories a little more grounded in reality.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Jun 23, 2011
    No one expects "The Good Wife," but if the show is aiming for balance, it needs to step up its court game.