• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 2, 2013
  • Season #: 1
5.6

1. Oct 2, 2013
    I really thought this show was hilarious. I laughed and laughed. It should be way higher score. Hope it stays around. Come on executives pelase keep it around!
  2. Nov 22, 2013
    Based on the terrible critic reviews everywhere and mixed user reviews, I was expecting this show to be terrible. How wrong I was! While it's not the most original comedy show in the world (what is?) the negative words I see just on this page describing this show eg. "cringe-worthy" "unbelievable" etc. just seem entirely inaccurate. It could be that everyone watching this show is just not the right audience. But for everyone who's ever felt different, or felt like an outcast, or knows what it's like to be a geek and enthusiastic about something, this show has got characters and writers that understand that feeling and tap into it, and they make it funny, and they treat it with respect. But there's some depth and gravity and real emotion too. Episode 7 in particular had a surprisingly nuanced and well-written date night.

(Probably the only thing that doesn't ring quite true to me are the stereotypically 'pretty' characters? I don't know if this is something the show felt like it had to include that to appeal to a certain type of viewership, but maybe this show would be better if it just full embraced the zaniness and weirdness of the characters.)
  3. Dec 18, 2013
    This show is very funny, from begining to end, I laugh the whole time. There are some cheesy jokes but for the most part, it's funny.

Conan O'Brien and Rebel Wilson put it on strong in this show and it doesn't disappoint.
  4. Jan 8, 2014
    I absolutely love this show! Our entire family laughs from start to finish! I hope this doesn't get canceled!! Kimmie B is hilarious!! Have loved every show since the Pilot!
  5. Jan 17, 2014
    This show is hilarious! I laugh every time I watch it. All of the actors have good chemistry and you really enjoy watching them be silly. I think they have some kinks to work out just like the first season of every show, but that is why I always give shows a chance. If they haven't improved by the second season, the show isn't going to get any better. With this show, I enjoy the first season and I do not feel like I am waiting for the second season so it gets better. Definitely give this show a chance and you will fall for all the characters and enjoy it just as much as I do. Expand
  6. Jan 24, 2014
    The show is funny. I don't understand how you wouldn't "get" the jokes. Even my husband loves the show, and he doesn't like many, at all. Also, I guess it wouldn't be a question about the show if Kimmy were hot. Which is sad. Keep the show on.
  7. Jan 24, 2014
    hilarious. I love this show! Besides jeopardy and wheel of fortune....... super fun night is the only other show I watch on ABC for quite some time now.
  8. Feb 20, 2014
    The humor is subtle and brilliant, you really have to pay attention to get it. I think the characters are great, especially Helen Allis and Marika give me lots of laughs. I enjoy this show a lot. It is a fresh breath of air. I really hope it gets renewed for a second season.
  9. Feb 22, 2014
    I love this show! At first I wasn't sure, but my boyfriend and I agree that it has gotten better and better as the season goes on and now we look forward to watching each week! I really hope they don't cancel because abc always cancels my favorite shows.

1. Reviewed by: Vicki Hyman
    Feb 13, 2014
    The humor is generally broad, although Wilson doesn't always play it that way, and when she showcases a bit of wry, knowing wit we remember from "Pitch Perfect," I see glimmers of hope.
    It's all too cringe-worthy, even as Wilson goes all out to show us that she's happy the joke's on her. Even if you applaud her for that, Super Fun Night is not funny enough to be so sad.
  3. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Oct 2, 2013
    As a package, Super Fun Night isn't much fun at all. The Kendall character is just too obviously mean and pretty and successful.