Supernatural : Season 7

• Network: The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 13, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

1. Nov 17, 2012
    This entire series is sheer crap. Two men who act and dress like teenagers bumbling around. I can see how this would be a hit for teen-aged kids, because clearly that is whom it is geared towards. Sam and Dean always looking so pretty and heroic no matter what utterly stupid things they do. It's poorly written. It's not a very intelligent series.
  2. Feb 21, 2013
    This show should have ended on Season 4, but no, they had to be greedy. Season 7 is a total waste of time. It makes no sense at all, the characters are ridiculous.
  3. Feb 11, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. You really only need to watch ep 1,9,10,17-23 to get the gist of this season. This season sucked... hard. I could get behind the Leviathan thing, if they were more scary super demon than vicious Pokemon. I feel like the whole Lucifer tormenting Sam could have been so much more. When Sam let him in during the case, I thought "Hey! invisible crime fighter that would get in quips every now and then to degrade Sam's self worth!" I was excited, then it never happened and it was all over in two episodes. We kept hearing about Sam dealing with Lucifer but never saw it. The first episode was fast paced and sucked you in and that was about it. Glad I pushed through that season to get to Season 10. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.