- Starring: Sir Alan Sugar, Nick Hewer, Margaret Mountford
The Apprentice sees candidates separated into two teams, competing against each other for a position working for Sir Alan Sugar. Each week the candidates take part in a task set by Sir Alan, and each team will nominate a Project Manager for that task.
Sir Alan's trusted aides, Margaret and Nick, will follow the groups, and inform Sir Alan how each group has fared.
The team that performs the best will win a reward and avoid the dreaded boardroom confrontation. However, for the losing team, they will be summoned to the boardroom where their project manager will be forced to pick two colleagues in their team to face the possibility of being fired.… Expand
- Genre(s): Reality, Business
- Show Type: Between Seasons
- Season 3 premiere date: Mar 15, 2007
- Episode Length: 60
- Air Time: 09:00 PM
- More Details and Credits »