1.3

Overwhelming dislike- based on 6 Ratings

1. Sep 18, 2013
    I'm sorry but I just don't find this guy amusing. The only redeeming quality of this show is that I get to see black performers that I wouldn't normally appear on other talk shows. Thanks Arsenio, for reminding me why I didn't watch in the 90's.
  2. Nov 11, 2013
    I grew up watching Arsenio, and his new show is soooooooo bad! I struggled to watch twenty minutes of it, no jokes, no humor, HORRIBLE guests, and frankly Geico Commercials are 10 times better.
    The executive producer is being replaced, but is Arsenio even involved in anything the show's putting out? He has some serious issues, the show has gone down the tubes from what I've read.
    Either
    he starts making some serious changes, or the show is done! My advice: a microphone and start talking! Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Sep 10, 2013
    Hall is out of practice himself but has already proved himself good at this job, and he remains likable.
  2. Reviewed by: Alessandra Stanley
    Sep 10, 2013
    First nights are rarely great, and even terrible starts are no indication of how a show will fare. Mr. Hall’s return to the screen was mostly a little sad. He is better than this and deserved a more convincing comeback.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Sep 10, 2013
    Granted, the scripted bits were hit and (more often) miss, with so much time spent delving into the way-back machine as to become a trifle tedious. Then again, Hall can be somewhat forgiven for reveling in the moment, and his own enthusiasm--looking like someone genuinely happy to have this second shot--helped power through the clunkier elements.