• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 24, 2007
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
7.9

1. Feb 23, 2011
    I can't believe this is a hit. Sub-par. I sometimes tune in and can't even muster a chuckle. The characters are one dimensional and there going to sci-fi movies and such are too predictable.
  2. Jun 17, 2011
    The Big Bang Theory is the kind of show that you really, really want to find funny, but you can't. That is not because of the writing or the acting, but because of the laugh track. The laugh track is torture to any sane person. If it's comedy, we don't need to be told when to laugh. It's almost like the producers think we are too stupid to get the jokes. But guess what, we get them. TheThe Big Bang Theory is the kind of show that you really, really want to find funny, but you can't. That is not because of the writing or the acting, but because of the laugh track. The laugh track is torture to any sane person. If it's comedy, we don't need to be told when to laugh. It's almost like the producers think we are too stupid to get the jokes. But guess what, we get them. The laugh track takes this show that would be brilliant into the mediocrity of everything else on CBS. Expand
  3. Dec 4, 2010
    i like it when they were together so do you think they will lenerd and penny get back together again? I would like them to get back together and another thing have you seen any 8 simple rules kaley is in that
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Robert Bianco
    Oct 21, 2010
    As wonderful as Parsons and Sheldon certainly are, and as terrific as a Sheldon-centric episode like last week's can be, too much Sheldon would quickly become too much. We're not there yet, but it is one of those lines the writers should be careful not to cross.
  2. Bialik manages to steal scenes from Parsons as if she's been with the crew since, well, the big bang.
    The comic commentary may be poking gentle fun at nerds, but the real target of the show's sharp satire is the arbitrary, self-serving stupidity of mainstream culture.