• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 24, 2007
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9
7.1

1. Nov 10, 2013
    You can see by the number of reviews each season has that this show could not stand the test of time I got bored after 2 seasons of the same jokes revolving around characters that are all so similar themselves what made previous sitcoms great was the diversity of character, Friends makes for a good plot comparison and characters were completely different out of the females you had the neurotic clean freak, the ditsy love struck, and the odd former hippie. Then with the males you had the intellectual romantic, the insecure sarcastic, and the meat-head womanizer. In Big Bang what do you got... a nerd, a nerd, a nerd, an extreme nerd, and a soon to be ditsy, amateur nerd, oh yea and some supporting nerds thrown in for good measure. It's trash and I'm amazed it lasted 7 seasons. Good work for them nonetheless I can respect Parsons beating out Sheen for Two and a Half Men back when that was still a thing. Expand
  2. Apr 8, 2014
    A very unfunny show with bad acting and terrible writing. For some reason they think making Star Trek references every 30 seconds is funny. Its just awful, it bothers me that the future of comedy may be like this.
  3. Jun 5, 2014
    This is some of the most predictable comedy I've ever seen. I can literally know the joke before they say it (most of the time, at least). The number of funny episodes is staggeringly low. Like 5 episodes out of 24.

On the other hand, there's something i noticed and appreciated about this season, and it's that the writers gave it a central theme (beginning mid-season and continuing to
    the finale). Penny's career predicament, her and Leonard's decision to get married, and how their decision affected Sheldon in the finale. It somewhat renewed my interest in the show and the characters (some of them, anyway).

I just hope they don't resolve the Sheldon "cliffhanger" in the next season premiere, and then spend the following 23 episodes on their lame jokes. But they will probably do just that.

There are no critic reviews yet.