The Cleveland Show : Season 3

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 27, 2009
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
4.8

1. Sep 7, 2014
    A big step up for the show. Outside of the rare dud, like a particularly bad "Die Hard" parody episode, the third season is a much smarter and funnier season than the ones that have come before it. One of the reasons for this is that it focuses more on Cleveland and his family, pushing all of the bland side-characters like Cleveland's drinking buddies to the side. It's much better to watchA big step up for the show. Outside of the rare dud, like a particularly bad "Die Hard" parody episode, the third season is a much smarter and funnier season than the ones that have come before it. One of the reasons for this is that it focuses more on Cleveland and his family, pushing all of the bland side-characters like Cleveland's drinking buddies to the side. It's much better to watch the Brown's clashing personalities, rather than having some one-off episode that features Cleveland dealing with his friends lives.

The Cleveland Show has had some problems with it's previous seasons, but this one deal with most of those issues and can lead to it being enjoyed by a much larger audience. My total score for it is a 8.4/10.
  2. Sep 15, 2016
    I couldn't make up my mind whether or not I liked this show. At first I did, but then when Dianna found out, I changed my mind. Later on, I was confused as to whether I was watching family guy, or family guys brother. Then it dawned on me that I was in the bathroom and watching my turds flush. I cant make up my mind what to rate this, so i'll put it right in the middle because I'm just aI couldn't make up my mind whether or not I liked this show. At first I did, but then when Dianna found out, I changed my mind. Later on, I was confused as to whether I was watching family guy, or family guys brother. Then it dawned on me that I was in the bathroom and watching my turds flush. I cant make up my mind what to rate this, so i'll put it right in the middle because I'm just a big kid at 14 who likes to have fun. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.