• Network: Netflix
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 5, 2018
7.9

1. Jan 15, 2018
    Edgy melodrama for normies. Hated every second of it. Throw it in the trash where it belongs.
  2. Jan 16, 2018
    Hey lets follow some 'rebellious, free spirited' (read: insufferable and self centred) girl and some bland PG-rated 'psychopath' on a road trip.

On second thought, let's not.
  3. Feb 3, 2018
    To be fair, I'm only on episode 4. What I think so far: Typical politically infused BS, with a weird plot (Why does everything have to have Left Wing political nuggets??)......I'm gonna give it a shot, and continue for a few more episodes. If it doesnt get better, I"m jumping ship.
  4. Mar 13, 2018
    Dreadful TV series with very predictable story. Characters are bad and very cliche. only characters that are relatively interesting are the two police officers whose story is very shallow at best. Acting is very stale.

Very typical of Channel 4s tv shoes aimed to immature and naive teenagers (coming from a teenager)
  5. May 15, 2018
    What I enjoyed:
    + Filmography;
    + Actors/Acting + Scenery What I didn't enjoy - Not a comedy - Lack of moral - Disturbing - Teenagers against adults - We already have enough real world stories on the news about teenagers stabbing in school, stabbings in uk, stabbings in usa, shootings, killing, stealing, slang speech.. that I dont think this not a good influence for teenagers
    What I enjoyed:

- Not a comedy
    - Lack of moral
    - Disturbing
    - Teenagers against adults
    - We already have enough real world stories on the news about teenagers stabbing in school, stabbings in uk, stabbings in usa, shootings, killing, stealing, slang speech.. that I dont think this not a good influence for teenagers suffering the same type of metal disturbances. Producers should be more cautious about what their art direction and who's the aiming of their audience.

1. Reviewed by: Mike Hale
    Feb 15, 2018
    End has the edge in writing, acting--especially by Ms. Barden--and ambition [over Everything Sucks!].
  2. Reviewed by: Emily Nussbaum
    Jan 29, 2018
    At once a joyful watch and a morally destabilizing one, it bears some relationship to “Fleabag,” another dark British comedy driven by the narration of a deeply screwed-up individual, plotted so that its more compassionate themes come as a pleasant shock.
  3. Reviewed by: Sonia Saraiya
    Jan 5, 2018
    It’s funny, and it’s sweet; it’s violent, and it’s romantic. Its leads are both reprehensible and totally sympathetic; both scared kids and responsible adults. It seems the mark of an honest production that the characters are arrestingly recognizable--and revealed so thoroughly to the audience that judging them feels impossible. By the end I was unsure if I wanted them rounded up by the authorities or free to go out in a blaze of glory; the only thing I was sure of was I wished there were more episodes.